Please delete

"
Yusheex wrote:
I'd like to ask you. When searching for weapon upgrades, what are the main things we are looking for with this build? High Phys, Minion Damage or ? If we are looking for Minion Damage, technically The Scourge could be decent since it has everything this build needs. I'm having a blast playing it so far.

Glad to hear! Anything with Minion damage, attack speed.... Phys damage will make your life easier to begin the momentum of the slaughter.
Last edited by Valhallafalak on Mar 27, 2020, 7:21:39 AM
bump
Good morning, bump
Tried Uber Elder.... went awesome. <_<
Hello

I'm currently lvling a scion following your build and works realy well, i see in your pob link that you use smite is it a test or you find that sentinel alone do enought damage?

Anyway look good for now fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I'm currently lvling a scion following your build and works realy well, i see in your pob link that you use smite is it a test or you find that sentinel alone do enought damage?

My you have a lot of badges! Yes i used smite in a previous build but back to dom blow! i am making the build more stable sorry for confusion. New POB is up.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

found the eve player!
"
Seanj0 wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

found the eve player!

I'm spoted, old habit ^^'
"
Valhallafalak wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

My you have a lot of badges! Yes i used smite in a previous build but back to dom blow! i am making the build more stable sorry for confusion. New POB is up.

Thanks =)
"
Seanj0 wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

found the eve player!

Eve is a cool game. Also the name of my favorite girl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info