Please delete

Played around with this build a bit up to 62. Loved the idea but the FPS for me just plummeted. Regardless, once the new comp comes in going to dust it off and give it another go. Well designed!

Now, for your second act, try building a Scion: Heirophant/Chieftain MoM/Multiple Totems/Faster Casting-Attacks. If you like the totem playstyle, there are a lot of options there for sure. Been working on it when able but can't quite get it right.

Thanks for the build! Really enjoying it.
Hi! Super interesting sounding build and I want to try it, but the pastebin link is loading passives that have broken paths?

Not sure if I should link to the top path or the left path? There's also a random node to the south, Weathered Hunter, that's been taken without anything leading to/linking it.
"
IronDragoon wrote:
Hi! Super interesting sounding build and I want to try it, but the pastebin link is loading passives that have broken paths?

Not sure if I should link to the top path or the left path? There's also a random node to the south, Weathered Hunter, that's been taken without anything leading to/linking it.

right while starting so you can get some early minion nodes
"
Karvasius wrote:
Played around with this build a bit up to 62. Loved the idea but the FPS for me just plummeted. Regardless, once the new comp comes in going to dust it off and give it another go. Well designed!

Now, for your second act, try building a Scion: Heirophant/Chieftain MoM/Multiple Totems/Faster Casting-Attacks. If you like the totem playstyle, there are a lot of options there for sure. Been working on it when able but can't quite get it right.

Thanks for the build! Really enjoying it.

Nice and thanks for trying it out!
"
IronDragoon wrote:

sorry i meant the left side.
bump
Hello. Thanks for the great build - been really enjoying its progress.
Around level 40 in its progress. Came to the main page of the thread to check it against something in my skill tree, and noticed the links for POE Planner were missing under the leveling spoiler. Can you please advise if the links were moved.

That's all that shows up under the tab. Thanks for any feedback.
I am curious how some of you overcome the issue of not getting obliterated by creeps before you spawn any minions.
I removed them because they dont apply to the current build, ill update the levelling section as soon as i can
"
Ahses wrote:
I am curious how some of you overcome the issue of not getting obliterated by creeps before you spawn any minions.

they usually die because of all the defensive/offensive things i have, nigh invincible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info