Please delete

Hi, I really like your build, I was really looking for something like this:) I have a few questions please:

1. Hungry Loop an option for DB?
2. Pantheon: Lunaris or Solaris or better what are the best choices?
3. Cluster jewels? I already have some good minion notables with rotten claws and stuff

Thanks and have a great day!
Hi, I saw your lated update and i love it. But why "Purifying Flame" ? Could I replace it with "Molten Shell" for more tank and more dps ?
"
SparkyMadness wrote:
Hi, I really like your build, I was really looking for something like this:) I have a few questions please:

1. Hungry Loop an option for DB?
2. Pantheon: Lunaris or Solaris or better what are the best choices?
3. Cluster jewels? I already have some good minion notables with rotten claws and stuff

Thanks and have a great day!

I am not familiar with Hungry loop but go ham!
Solaris is great
cluster jewels are great, just sacrifice some minion nodes and other nodes!
thanks for playing.
Purifying flame gives consecrate which gives you regen among other things.
I think i use immortal call so it would conflict with molten shell's cooldown but sure you could use it.
bump
bump
bump
Hi, first of all great build, very fun indeed as everyone points it out, it's my very first minions build.

Second thing, i've been using the items shown on the PoB for the Scion, i got a very nice Cyclopean Coil and managed to anoint the amulet with the "Utmost Swiftness" passive in order to rise my Dexterity and get the "Cannot be Frozen" from the belt, this to get the full advantage from the belt.

I did this by regreting 2 nodes on the Constitution area and adding those point into 2 jewels sockets.

Here are the jewels im using right now

Currently i'm at 552 Str, 335 Int and 342 Dex, still at low level.

Again, great build and keep updating it, thanks.
"
Hi, first of all great build, very fun indeed as everyone points it out, it's my very first minions build.

Second thing, i've been using the items shown on the PoB for the Scion, i got a very nice Cyclopean Coil and managed to anoint the amulet with the "Utmost Swiftness" passive in order to rise my Dexterity and get the "Cannot be Frozen" from the belt, this to get the full advantage from the belt.

I did this by regreting 2 nodes on the Constitution area and adding those point into 2 jewels sockets.

Here are the jewels im using right now

Currently i'm at 552 Str, 335 Int and 342 Dex, still at low level.

Again, great build and keep updating it, thanks.

thank you so much for feedback and thats awesome!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info