Please delete

bump
Hi, how are you spawning your Purity minions outside of rares and bosses? My other minions always get the kills so I almost never proc the personal kills needed to spawn Purity minions during normal mapping.

The workaround I found was using Deaths Oath's Death Aura together with Writhing Jar flasks to kill worms as soon as they pop and hence auto-spawn the Purity sentinels. But I hope there is a less clunky method to do this.
"
TerenceCSZ wrote:
Hi, how are you spawning your Purity minions outside of rares and bosses? My other minions always get the kills so I almost never proc the personal kills needed to spawn Purity minions during normal mapping.

The workaround I found was using Deaths Oath's Death Aura together with Writhing Jar flasks to kill worms as soon as they pop and hence auto-spawn the Purity sentinels. But I hope there is a less clunky method to do this.

If your weapon is weak currently for your own attacks (like mine) it will take a while to get going, however your proc skills like on the shield "The Surrender" should help you kill some weak mobs to get rolling. I hope to remedy this in the near future. A good thing about my build is it is very flexible in items you can use and i hope people find cool combinations like you said using Death's Oath!
Last edited by Valhallafalak on Mar 26, 2020, 7:09:36 AM
bump stay safe have fun.
bump! more improvements
How SSF is this? I see a lot of uniques in your POB. Is there another set beside "Endgame Expensive"?
"
Seanj0 wrote:
How SSF is this? I see a lot of uniques in your POB. Is there another set beside "Endgame Expensive"?

You dont need ANY uniques. I levelled 1-90 without buying a single thing and did great! There are also other sets i will add, the one in POB is going to be the min/max setup which is expensive.
Last edited by Valhallafalak on Mar 27, 2020, 12:40:07 AM
Thanks for the build concept. I'll definitely give a try, never played Dominating Blow before!
"
Yusheex wrote:
Thanks for the build concept. I'll definitely give a try, never played Dominating Blow before!

Thanks for viewing! Enjoy and have fun massacring!
I'd like to ask you. When searching for weapon upgrades, what are the main things we are looking for with this build? High Phys, Minion Damage or ? If we are looking for Minion Damage, technically The Scourge could be decent since it has everything this build needs. I'm having a blast playing it so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info