3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
franzisk wrote:
Hey man I was wondering if you have any tips on crafting those rings, helmet, and chest. Have been chaos slamming and using alchemy as well, but no luck yet. Should I raise the quality of the ring using the catalyst first or after I get the right stats on them? This is what I have right now, but unfornuately I'm not really good at using POB yet and was wondering if you could tell me how much dmg I have right now total. Also any tips on improving on my gears that would be great. I would like to be able to melt everything. I have some currency to spend as well so don't hesitate. Thanks a lot!
POB: https://pastebin.com/uDacG0cu
P.S. right now I think I do okay damage, but still dying to random stuff...
Also I was wondering if there was a way to increase the AOE? I'm planning to follow your non-budget build once I figure out the gears, but 19 seems pretty small to me haha. If there's a way to increase the aoe without losing damage or a little amount of damage that would be awesome.

Rings and helmet I would not recommend crafting yourself. If you're not SSF, just go to the trade site and buy what you need, trying to keep an open prefix to craft on -cost of channelling skills. I think I discussed earlier a trick you could use to do this, but I'll repeat it here.

For my build, I need dex and a lot of res and life on my helmet, but getting all 4 stats I need (life+dex+res+res) is *very* expensive. What I can do is then use the trade site to find helmets which only have 3 of these 4 things. For example, a helm on the site listed for 15c has:

100life
14 int
43 dex
43 Cold Res.

For 15c, this is the perfect helm for me! Ones where you replace that int with res or simply an open suffix cost 1-3ex. Soooo, you can buy it for 15c, throw a 7c annul on it, and then have a 1/4 chance of hitting the int and gaining the ability to craft on the res you need.

This is how I got my current helm. I spent maybe 60 total on 3 helmets before not bricking one, and it's probably worth several exalts. The same trick can work for rings, but since you need to craft a prefix, you look for rings with full prefixes and suffixes, and try to annul off one of the useless prefixes.

For the chest, I just used an elder chest and threw pristine fossils at it (1c foss, 1c reson). It takes a long time to make something better than wildwrap though, so I wouldn't prioritize it. It took me over 150 attempts to get my chest, and I think I was quite lucky.
"
Budewnpa wrote:
Even with the new weapons from OP's build I feel like something doesn't line up- my DPS is a chunk lower even with similar increased and more%s and with more dex. I feel like I did something else wrong...I thought I checked all the boxes, too. Not sure.

https://pastebin.com/yJbEV6nB

If anyone can think of anything, please let me know.

You're missing quite a few levels (you are missing the shadow start area as well as soul of steel), hurting both your survivability and damage (for example, my tree has 199% life from tree, and you only have 98%). Also, your cluster jewels aren't rolled exactly correctly, resulting in you wasting a few skill points traveling there. That's fine if you can't afford the proper versions yet, but that's the reason you're not getting the same damage. I detailed the kind of cluster jewels you want in the guide section, so keep an eye on that. The most important thing is to get jewels with only 8 added passives, and with 2 jewel sockets. Then get deep cuts if you can and any other 2 notables. This will make your pathing much more efficient.

Fyi, you also missed that you have to select pride in the sidebar and manually change if from initial effect to final effect for another 20% more damage boost.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
franzisk wrote:
Hey man I was wondering if you have any tips on crafting those rings, helmet, and chest. Have been chaos slamming and using alchemy as well, but no luck yet. Should I raise the quality of the ring using the catalyst first or after I get the right stats on them? This is what I have right now, but unfornuately I'm not really good at using POB yet and was wondering if you could tell me how much dmg I have right now total. Also any tips on improving on my gears that would be great. I would like to be able to melt everything. I have some currency to spend as well so don't hesitate. Thanks a lot!
POB: https://pastebin.com/uDacG0cu
P.S. right now I think I do okay damage, but still dying to random stuff...
Also I was wondering if there was a way to increase the AOE? I'm planning to follow your non-budget build once I figure out the gears, but 19 seems pretty small to me haha. If there's a way to increase the aoe without losing damage or a little amount of damage that would be awesome.

Rings and helmet I would not recommend crafting yourself. If you're not SSF, just go to the trade site and buy what you need, trying to keep an open prefix to craft on -cost of channelling skills. I think I discussed earlier a trick you could use to do this, but I'll repeat it here.

For my build, I need dex and a lot of res and life on my helmet, but getting all 4 stats I need (life+dex+res+res) is *very* expensive. What I can do is then use the trade site to find helmets which only have 3 of these 4 things. For example, a helm on the site listed for 15c has:

100life
14 int
43 dex
43 Cold Res.

For 15c, this is the perfect helm for me! Ones where you replace that int with res or simply an open suffix cost 1-3ex. Soooo, you can buy it for 15c, throw a 7c annul on it, and then have a 1/4 chance of hitting the int and gaining the ability to craft on the res you need.

This is how I got my current helm. I spent maybe 60 total on 3 helmets before not bricking one, and it's probably worth several exalts. The same trick can work for rings, but since you need to craft a prefix, you look for rings with full prefixes and suffixes, and try to annul off one of the useless prefixes.

For the chest, I just used an elder chest and threw pristine fossils at it (1c foss, 1c reson). It takes a long time to make something better than wildwrap though, so I wouldn't prioritize it. It took me over 150 attempts to get my chest, and I think I was quite lucky.

Thank you for your recommendations. Can you possibly tell me how much damage I do currently? Like you recommended I will look at the poe trade and try to get the rings and helmet. Once I get those gears I will go ahead and work on my 2nd large cluster jewel to boost the dps.
Regarding the AOE do you have any suggestions on that without losing much dps? I know Brinkmanship is one way, but that just makes the radius 21, maybe it's good enough haha.

Updated some gears very recently and here is the most updated pob Still missing the megalonomiac, but can't seem to reach my dmg to 18m. Maybe I'm configuring my pob wrong. Let me know what I'm missing and how to improve my damage overall close to 18m and what my current damage at the moment is if you can. Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/bMT6Yvp3

Also it seems like the only option for rings is to craft them. I can't seem to find a life 70+ Dex 43+ with two high resistances.

Last edited by franzisk on Apr 18, 2020, 11:26:32 AM
Hi, I've been following your build more or less and have to say it's a fun and great way to play. This is my first serious build in which I've invested more than 60 ex in, so wasn't sure what to expect.

Anyway, I've hit a point where levelling up has become difficult and was wondering if you had any advice on what could be easily improved with my build?

I am able to clear all endgame content (Simulacram 20, Sirus A8, Uber Elder, etc), but would like to do everything faster and safer.

Thanks in advance!
I just started buying the gear for this build, want to try it out with tectonic slam, would you still recommend Deep Cuts with 60% of the damage converting to fire?
Hey, how to progress at this point? I can't beat delirium stage 20, sometimes delirium mobs 1shotting me on t15/16 maps (more like explosions). Got like spare 20-30ex to invest. Sitting at capped resists, -60 chaos and almost 1,3k dex. My profile should be set to public so is passive tree.

Cheers
Last edited by bartusik on Apr 17, 2020, 4:53:08 PM
Spent about 17 ex on this character yesterday, really happy with it so far. Haven't leveled enough for my 3rd/4th split personalities and damage is still very high. I'll take a random one shot in high tier delirium maps every now and then but overall feels pretty safe as long as you have good reaction time. Great job on the build
Hi I have been playing this build and the damage has been great but I keep getting one shot by enemies in T15-16 maps. I keep rallying Cry on cool down and dodge what i can. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/2e39bXrG
"
DangerDean wrote:
Hi I have been playing this build and the damage has been great but I keep getting one shot by enemies in T15-16 maps. I keep rallying Cry on cool down and dodge what i can. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/2e39bXrG

Intrinsic Catalysts on your belt and amulet and then anoint the amulet with the best thing you can afford. Also unless they didn't load you have no split personalities which make up a decent chunk of life even if you only get dex + armor or evasion (which are like 20c).
I see builds running Mjolner weapons and repentance gloves with hallow palm.

I thought you can't use wepons and gloves for hallow palm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info