3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
The Frenzy skill gives a Frenzy charge on hit.

I get that part, but in PoB, it isn't linked to anything under the skills tab. So where is it coming from?
I really find the One with Nothing Jewel extremely powerful and after jumping around from Mathil's, several other versions, to OP's version of the build for ideas, I think I extracted the best from each and incorporated my own play style to form a build of my own. I Currently have 32M PoB DPS (Excluding Damage from Rampage which I have from DD as it fluctuates a bit but I would say it adds another 1.5m~DPS on average of 400~kills if included). I can easily push that to 40M+ once I get a couple more upgrades I have in mind, getting my last 2 skill points from level, and even swapping out pulverize for Melee phys against bosses etc will net significant damage boosts.

Summary of key stats:

32M+ Current DPS on PoB - Excludes Rampage DPS (Add 1.5m~ Avg dps if included).

5.7K Life - With many forms of mitigation, I find this amount of life more than sufficient. You will see why below.

Regenerates over 1.1k Life per Sec in addition to 2.8% Life Leech - Enduring Cry/Blood Rage (Also my Frenzy Generator for more DPS!) + Various Nodes

Recover 25% Life/Mana per Warcry - Leave on left click (if instant) and you will be pumping 1/4 your life/mana every ~1.2 seconds (CD on warcry).

50% Chance to Dodge Attacks/ 40% Chance to Dodge Spells - With 10% from Flask

68% Chance to Evade - Over 34K Evasion Rating

58% Physical Damage Reduction - 19% From Armour (2800 w/ Flask) 15% From Basalt Flask, 12% From Cluster, 12% From Perma Endurance Charge

Additional 40% reduced incoming damage - Fortify + Berserk

31% Chance to Deal Double Damage - Various Nodes + Clusters

Essentially 99% Berserk Uptime - Core to my build, Berserk is extremely powerful: damage (20% MORE Dmg/Att Spd), defense (20% Less Dmg Taken), and utility wise (cancels cyclone movement speed penalty).

Source of Fury generator, 20 per Warcry - Great for bosses as there is no other ways to generate them like when you fight Sirius

Many more stats like immunity to freeze, max res, lots of movement speed etc...

This version does exactly what the OP has said, slices through contents like "butter".
Able to Kills A8 Sirius last phase seconds after he lands
Complete Simulacrum mindlessly even if double boss spawns at wave 20
T16 100% Deli fully sextant with beyond mods is easy as well.

I took a lot of ideas from OP's original build showcase and a huge shoutout goes to him! I figure I would share mines here as well since it stems from his. You can easily shift to be more defensive/offensive based on your personal preference but for me, this is the most balanced version, leaning a bit more towards the offensive side because who doesn't like more damage :)

Please let me know if you have any ideas to further improve my character as I am always learning on the go!

Last edited by YummyGummys on May 13, 2020, 11:38:55 PM
Very nice build YummyGummys!

I did something similar (although at a MUCH smaller budget)... 4x mob mentality + berserk feels so smooth and seamless with this build. Berserk is almost always up while mapping and bossing and things just die.

Also running it with the Dancing Dervish/Duo sword gives the build that extra pop of aoe it's missing
Thanks FlopFlip8!

Yeah Berserk feels amazing with what it has to offer when you can keep it up and running. Also point on with Dancing Dervish, it also adds a splash of "life" to the monotonous play style of cyclone.

With further digging into the build, I did a massive overhaul of the tree yesterday and was able to push that 32M DPS up to 62M+ currently with a lot of space and options to potentially push it further (90M+ can be achievable without mirror tiers, and prob 100M+ with them). Though I did sacrifice some defense for it. Still playing around to see how to further improve it :)
Last edited by YummyGummys on May 3, 2020, 1:59:26 PM

Is this even better than this :
"
Poupoule wrote:

Is this even better than this :

WildWrap will always be the BiS damage-wise chest for melee DEX stacking builds. Unless you are struggling with survivability, in which case, you can substitute it with a %DEX and high hp/res elder chest to make up for some of the defense in the meantime.

https://pastebin.com/7WMqc91X

what can i do to improve it even more right now?

got one of these too to add inc damage, was thinking of replacing the evasion flask with it but just trying to see what else i do can do with it without editing much if possible. did i grab some nodes over others too soon? am i missing some?

know the helm could be better or could get a better chest which im shopping for better gear if anyones selling pieces of theres that will not mess my build up
Came across the entire forum to look for one with nothing berserker build as I want to further min max for my hollow palm build, I was curious on the first page's pob and was baffled by how this build could get over 4000+ dexterity then I realized the value in split personality was edited to +55 dex and life, it boosted 11 times than it should normally have(+5 life +5 dex), it's misleading after all.

This is my one with nothing build, 50m dps 100% impale cyclone.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZzRHpdYP

Did all content and able tank A8 Sirius last phrase death beam.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24b2v_JiwXY
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 6, 2020, 6:03:04 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Came across the entire forum to look for one with nothing berserker build as I want to further min max for my hollow palm build, I was curious on the first page's pob and was baffled by how this build could get over 4000+ dexterity then I realized the value in split personality was edited to +55 dex and life, it boosted 11 times than it should normally have(+5 life +5 dex), it's misleading after all.

This is my one with nothing build, 50m dps 100% impale cyclone.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZzRHpdYP

Did all content and able tank A8 Sirius last phrase death beam.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24b2v_JiwXY

PoB link is broken.
https://pastebin.com/3JG5F7aD
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 21, 2020, 9:09:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info