3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

Hey,

Could you take a look at my gear and let me know what i can upgrade to give me a bigger boost for dps or survivability.
Here is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/CiscYPfU
alternatively you can also search me up by : Petetran as my account is made public.

Appreciate it and thanks!
Will try as my next character. thanks for the guide!
Hey!

I don't know what should be my priority as upgrade rn. I can't beat the 2 last wave of delirium. And already 115 fossil on an elder armor without any success but i was wondering if it was the biggest upgrade i could get.

Here is my gear

Btw why do i see people playing hollow palms with gloves and weapons ?
Last edited by Poupoule on Apr 9, 2020, 6:04:22 AM
"
Poupoule wrote:
Hey!

I don't know what should be my priority as upgrade rn. I can't beat the 2 last wave of delirium. And already 115 fossil on an elder armor without any success but i was wondering if it was the biggest upgrade i could get.

Here is my gear

Btw why do i see people playing hollow palms with gloves and weapons ?

I would prioritize your boots and roll for your belt, and you really should annoint something on your amulet. Lucidity is ok: if you have currency I would recommend tenacity or discipline and training.

And they can only use items if the attribute requirement is higher than the attributes you have. They do this in order to level gems in those slots, but they don't actually give any bonuses
Last edited by Kroughfire on Apr 9, 2020, 7:52:44 AM
Heya fellas,

As this is my last char this leauge i threw all my currency at this build and I was not let down by the results!

HpT def has some serious scaling and will prob get nerfed next leauge when I look at the numbers^^

I came up with this build setup in the end..yea, there are maybe more optimized setups out there but this is what I'm confortable with..

Offensive:

-about 34m dps sustained
-about 48m dps for boss phases(berserk)

Defensive:

-7.2k life
-35k evasion, 75% evade
-43% attack block, 10% spell block
-about 6k armour, roughly 45% phys dmg reduction with end charges
-about 2k leech/hit rate
-about 600 regen

Gear:

Spoiler

Current PoB:
(lvl 96, community fork)

https://pastebin.com/sbmSZHYr

Target PoB:
(lvl 100, almost 2k dex)

https://pastebin.com/JCwyQMkV

I would be very happy to get some improvement feedback from you guys, there are so many paths you can take with this and every one seems to be rewarding in its own right, maybe you can come up with a more efficient idea :)!
Last edited by s0mosh on Apr 9, 2020, 6:22:25 PM
I've been running Dancing Dervish Duo in my offhand. I use it for clear speed because once it procs, you are unencumbered. For bosses, I switch my main slot with wands I can't use.
Has anyone had issues with mana? As long as I am hitting something I can sustain mana but at times I end up without enough mana to use Rallying Cry which causes cyclone to burn through my tiny mana pool quickly and I have to try to reset.
Are you using -3 rings and lucidity on your amulet? I haven't found any problems with mana with those.
Hey guys, I'm having some issue with my toon... Still low level but I die to stuff that I feel like I shouldn't be dying to... For example, the mobs that explode in spikes when they die on T11 maps and boss takes a while to kill...

Here's my gear:

Name of character is Nesmarh, if you have any advice I'm listening :)
IGN Essence: Shootyah
Last edited by Calden on Apr 13, 2020, 4:31:35 PM
"
LonelyGodPoE wrote:
Are you using -3 rings and lucidity on your amulet? I haven't found any problems with mana with those.

I went with tenacity... looks like that could have been a mistake. Thanks!
Last edited by Shivan0verlord on Apr 13, 2020, 11:29:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info