3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Inò wrote:
"
mochmaster wrote:
So i was looking at that guys PoB that was building this crit based and got the crazy 120m+ dps numbers. However it was being discredited for having expensive gear. however, i removed like all the gear that i thought would be expensive (almost everything including every jewel), and its still pushing like 20m without berserk. It just seems objectively better, comments?

I can’t look at the PoB for that version atm because I’m not home, but I will say that I’m also pushing 20m dps with the non crit version with no berserk. I have 13mil dps right now with no totem, berserk, or curse. Just simply placing my totem gets me to around 18m, and that’s still with no curse or berserk. Using both of those would easily surpass 20m. And this is all with my only being level 92 atm and I still have one more damage point to get. The 13m dps I have is a very constant dps with no buffs other than auras and flasks. Like I said I don’t know how the crit version differs from the non crit so idk how tanky it is either, but on the non crit atm, I have like ~60% phys damage recursion, and close to 70% evasion paired with 76% all resist and 7k life.

Edit: forgot to mention that I’ve currently been looking for a suitable curse on hit ring and equipping that raises my pretty static 13m to 15m.

Yeah, that's my guess is that the non-crit is significantly more survivable. The crit version was like 5.5k life and less regen
"
mochmaster wrote:
"
Inò wrote:
"
mochmaster wrote:
So i was looking at that guys PoB that was building this crit based and got the crazy 120m+ dps numbers. However it was being discredited for having expensive gear. however, i removed like all the gear that i thought would be expensive (almost everything including every jewel), and its still pushing like 20m without berserk. It just seems objectively better, comments?

I can’t look at the PoB for that version atm because I’m not home, but I will say that I’m also pushing 20m dps with the non crit version with no berserk. I have 13mil dps right now with no totem, berserk, or curse. Just simply placing my totem gets me to around 18m, and that’s still with no curse or berserk. Using both of those would easily surpass 20m. And this is all with my only being level 92 atm and I still have one more damage point to get. The 13m dps I have is a very constant dps with no buffs other than auras and flasks. Like I said I don’t know how the crit version differs from the non crit so idk how tanky it is either, but on the non crit atm, I have like ~60% phys damage recursion, and close to 70% evasion paired with 76% all resist and 7k life.

Edit: forgot to mention that I’ve currently been looking for a suitable curse on hit ring and equipping that raises my pretty static 13m to 15m.

Yeah, that's my guess is that the non-crit is significantly more survivable. The crit version was like 5.5k life and less regen

Yeah probably. Like I said, I haven’t looked at the crit version, but I really can’t see why you’d need more damage than the non crit offers. Wave 20 simulacrum is pretty easy and I’ve killed really late wave bosses as well including a wave 18 Kosis, which no exaggeration died in less than 5 seconds. The build feels great damage wise and tank wise.

Yeah probably. Like I said, I haven’t looked at the crit version, but I really can’t see why you’d need more damage than the non crit offers. Wave 20 simulacrum is pretty easy and I’ve killed really late wave bosses as well including a wave 18 Kosis, which no exaggeration died in less than 5 seconds. The build feels great damage wise and tank wise. [/quote]

That's fair. Its good to hear the normal build handles simulacrum well. Im just a glutton for big damage numbers.
The medium jewel with martial * and deep cuts is currently at 6 ex, while megalomaniac with the two desired passives is at 15 ex. Are these two really worth the money or are there feasible alternatives?
Thanks!
"
n4zroth wrote:
The medium jewel with martial * and deep cuts is currently at 6 ex, while megalomaniac with the two desired passives is at 15 ex. Are these two really worth the money or are there feasible alternatives?
Thanks!

That was a luxury pick up for me (bought for 2.5 ex). The 3rd deep cuts allowed me to drop the impale nodes on the left of duelist, which pob already said were my weakest nodes per point. Also, you don't need Deep Cuts on your large cluster jewels at all; it's just 8% damage from that notable instead of 4% damage from a different notable. The main thing is to get an 8 node cluster with 3 notables and 2 jewels (50-60c? cheaper if you craft it yourself with alcs and scours). This is just more point efficient.

As for the crit build, it does get higher damage, but I lose like 1k life, and save money and passives. Both are totally viable, but I think I'd prefer the non-crit version in league.

I didn't change my gear for the budget tree; honestly I just wanted to show how to path through the tree without the jewels, since those are the most expensive parts. Most of my gear is actually pretty cheap if you drop a res from it and pick it up elsewhere. For example, you can drop a split personality for another % all res, double res + life jewel and get a ring for just a few chaos instead of ex. But I didn't do that on the budget tree cause that wasn't the point of what I was showing. Sorry, I'll update it in the future with worse gear (though, I think the rings were the only things that were expensive? All the other uniques are pretty much mandatory.

Also, I'd recommend crafting your own jewels, as you can make back some of the cost by selling decently rolled ones.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Apr 2, 2020, 9:49:37 PM
I've finally finished all contnent with this build. Thanks OP for great experience!

Since I'll be building something else, all my gear is up for sale.

If anyone looking for any gear, hit me up, maybe we will agree on something. Just write what you are looking for and I'll link it to you, you could check it out.

@AnalasChosnau
Just did a round of bosses and I killed Elder, Shaper, Mastermind (level 83), Sirus, Uber Elder... Damage is insane, but you can get one-shotted pretty easily, I'm not going over level 93 because I die frequently, but at this point I just want to invest in another thing since this is mostly done with all the content.
Loving the build only thing is the AOE is kind of small, Would Abyssal Cry be good to help with that? Also testing now stacking some AOE on Tree + Jewel and using a Dying sun
"
Luhkee wrote:
Loving the build only thing is the AOE is kind of small, Would Abyssal Cry be good to help with that? Also testing now stacking some AOE on Tree + Jewel and using a Dying sun

I've used abyssal cry during delirium maps and it works pretty well. Also, you can use pulverize or grab the 3 point aoe cluster between marauder and duelist
Can we use starkonja? That gives a lot of Dexterity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info