3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
xBadGrandma wrote:
I dropped war crys because I hate them with a passion, and just focused on damage on my clusters

How are you keeping your health replenished? I don't love the warcry but it keeps me alive so often with the 25% juice to health.
"
LonelyGodPoE wrote:
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
I dropped war crys because I hate them with a passion, and just focused on damage on my clusters

How are you keeping your health replenished? I don't love the warcry but it keeps me alive so often with the 25% juice to health.

I spec'd into Pain Reaver instead of War Bringer, probably less damage but better survivability, and then use Vaal Pact. It can definitely be annoying sometimes with no natural regen, but with the minor Shakari (I think) poison immunity, and 3 defense flask with no health flask for other immunity's it runs smooth. Without war cry clusters there is plenty leech and channeling defense clusters.
Just spent 15ex "upgrading" my gear, end up with 100k less damage, lol

Anyone see,what I could upgrade next?
Guys how you can equip Repentance gloves without 306+ int?
"
lupusdemon wrote:
Guys how you can equip Repentance gloves without 306+ int?

Just put some gear that have int on it and when you have the int you need to equip them, do it, and then go back to your regular gear.
Hey everyone. Just thought I’d share how the build is going for me and what I’ve been trying to add/upgrade and what seems worth it to me.

I’m fairly end game geared with 13mil Shaffer dps with no totem, curse, or dread banner placed and just under 7k life. Decided to take a long shot and awakener orbed explode and %dex together and it went about as bad as it could have lol. Ended up with %dex, explode, life regen, and stun recovery lol. Bright side is at least it has a prefix open for life I guess? I’m just gunna try to sell it and stick with Wildwrap probably. The elder chest upgrade is really only a tank side-grade anyway, as you lose ~90% inc damage from wildwrap anyway, which for me is like 11% (1.4m dps) or so. I think the only thing I’m gunna mess with to further upgrade the build is run live searches for high tier Vulnerability on hit rings to try to find. So far I’ve seen none on the market that are what I’d be looking for yet though. Outside of that I don’t think there’s much to change. At 13m dps and 7k life I’ve already done simulacrum deathless easy as hell, including a wave 18 Kosis that I killed in less than 3 seconds. I looked into the delve suffix on helm for monsters take inc phys danage, and it doesn’t seem worth it for losing yet another res spot and it only increases my damage by 5% or so anyway. Seems to me the only upgrade worth doing is the curse on hit ring like I said. I’ve already got t1 dex in every slot besides one ring with t2, and I’m sitting right at 1400 dex. I really want to try to hit 1 million hideout dps with nothing but auras which I think I can maybe achieve with full 21 gems and awakened brutality and melee phys. I’m at just under 900k hideout dps atm so that’s my goal for the league atm. Gunna try my best to make it happen!

But yeah, the build has been great for me so far and I’m really enjoying it. Appreciate the guide and idea!
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Just spent 15ex "upgrading" my gear, end up with 100k less damage, lol

Anyone see,what I could upgrade next?

Well assuming when you upgraded your gear you dropped Wildwrap for the explode chest, that would definitely drop your damage because you end up losing like ~90% increased damage from the Wildwrap mod “x% inc damage per x dex”. Outside of that the only thing I see that you can upgrade gear wise is just simply t1 dex rolls instead of t2 on some pieces, cyclone enchant on helm, and the tenacity anointment on your amulet. I’m on my phone so I can’t see your tree so I can’t look at your jewels/cluster jewels or anything atm.
Just finished the story and got geared up. Any thoughts on replacing the Jade flask with bottled faith? Adds ~1m dps, unsure how survivability will be.
"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
Just finished the story and got geared up. Any thoughts on replacing the Jade flask with bottled faith? Adds ~1m dps, unsure how survivability will be.

bottled faith is mostly for crit builds... it seems a waste to use it for this one, but I suppose the 10% increased damage taken mod would help. I think our damage is good enough already though, so I'd prefer focus on defensive flasks.
"
Inò wrote:
Hey everyone. Just thought I’d share how the build is going for me and what I’ve been trying to add/upgrade and what seems worth it to me.

I’m fairly end game geared with 13mil Shaffer dps with no totem, curse, or dread banner placed and just under 7k life. Decided to take a long shot and awakener orbed explode and %dex together and it went about as bad as it could have lol. Ended up with %dex, explode, life regen, and stun recovery lol. Bright side is at least it has a prefix open for life I guess? I’m just gunna try to sell it and stick with Wildwrap probably. The elder chest upgrade is really only a tank side-grade anyway, as you lose ~90% inc damage from wildwrap anyway, which for me is like 11% (1.4m dps) or so. I think the only thing I’m gunna mess with to further upgrade the build is run live searches for high tier Vulnerability on hit rings to try to find. So far I’ve seen none on the market that are what I’d be looking for yet though. Outside of that I don’t think there’s much to change. At 13m dps and 7k life I’ve already done simulacrum deathless easy as hell, including a wave 18 Kosis that I killed in less than 3 seconds. I looked into the delve suffix on helm for monsters take inc phys danage, and it doesn’t seem worth it for losing yet another res spot and it only increases my damage by 5% or so anyway. Seems to me the only upgrade worth doing is the curse on hit ring like I said. I’ve already got t1 dex in every slot besides one ring with t2, and I’m sitting right at 1400 dex. I really want to try to hit 1 million hideout dps with nothing but auras which I think I can maybe achieve with full 21 gems and awakened brutality and melee phys. I’m at just under 900k hideout dps atm so that’s my goal for the league atm. Gunna try my best to make it happen!

But yeah, the build has been great for me so far and I’m really enjoying it. Appreciate the guide and idea!

Glad it's been good for you! It was my league starter, and I'm still playing it. It may not be the fastest map clearer, but it can do everything in the game, which I appreciate. Yeah, there's not a lot more upgrades to do I think, but vuln on hit rings are on my radar as well. Levels go a long way, so cranking out some xp by delving or breach running might be the best option. I'm really unsure of explodey chests on this character, and would agree that wildwrap is amazing. The only upgrade imo is the elder chest with a lot of life. Even on mine, which is almost perfect, was a 10% dps downgrade (just a 10% hp upgrade). I've been farming T16 80% delirius maps and simulacrums, and it's been fine. Only crazy unlucky mods on wave 20's have been hard.

I'm not sure how people get by without the warcry recovery. I bind mine to my left click and just use it whenever I try to spam movement to dodge something anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info