3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:
does the pob fork calculate maim correctly? If so then you would gain 4% more damage if you use blood and sand instead of linking maim to flesh and stone.

PoB does calculate it correctly, so you're actually correct. I originally wasn't using that because of mana issues (as blood and sand uses more mana), but now that I have both my channelling rings, maybe it would work. also, the more AoE swap would help clearing.

I'll check and see if I can still sustain my 2 mana cost. Rallying Cry actually helps a lot in this regard too. I'll let you know and update the guide, as you're right, this is a better option.

One thing is that if you get a mana reduction enchant, you could run both for 10% more damage.

Ok it seems like I was completely wrong about how flesh and stone works. The aura itself maims the enemy and the "phys dmg taken" stats stacks with the maim support gem. That's way better than blood and sand.

Other than that I tested the build and approached it in a very budget way. It's a very cool build but for it to be a very smooth bosskiller you need kinda expensive gear. The rings in your budget pob are insane. And you kinda need gear like that to get 10mil+ dps, more than 6k life and be res capped at the same time.

This is the pob of my char atm with around 5ex in total invested: https://pastebin.com/82nx1aDT
Last edited by dEus__ on Apr 2, 2020, 12:10:59 PM
"
Inò wrote:
Hey everyone. Just thought I’d share how the build is going for me and what I’ve been trying to add/upgrade and what seems worth it to me.

I’m fairly end game geared with 13mil Shaffer dps with no totem, curse, or dread banner placed and just under 7k life. Decided to take a long shot and awakener orbed explode and %dex together and it went about as bad as it could have lol. Ended up with %dex, explode, life regen, and stun recovery lol. Bright side is at least it has a prefix open for life I guess? I’m just gunna try to sell it and stick with Wildwrap probably. The elder chest upgrade is really only a tank side-grade anyway, as you lose ~90% inc damage from wildwrap anyway, which for me is like 11% (1.4m dps) or so. I think the only thing I’m gunna mess with to further upgrade the build is run live searches for high tier Vulnerability on hit rings to try to find. So far I’ve seen none on the market that are what I’d be looking for yet though. Outside of that I don’t think there’s much to change. At 13m dps and 7k life I’ve already done simulacrum deathless easy as hell, including a wave 18 Kosis that I killed in less than 3 seconds. I looked into the delve suffix on helm for monsters take inc phys danage, and it doesn’t seem worth it for losing yet another res spot and it only increases my damage by 5% or so anyway. Seems to me the only upgrade worth doing is the curse on hit ring like I said. I’ve already got t1 dex in every slot besides one ring with t2, and I’m sitting right at 1400 dex. I really want to try to hit 1 million hideout dps with nothing but auras which I think I can maybe achieve with full 21 gems and awakened brutality and melee phys. I’m at just under 900k hideout dps atm so that’s my goal for the league atm. Gunna try my best to make it happen!

But yeah, the build has been great for me so far and I’m really enjoying it. Appreciate the guide and idea!

Thanks for the update. I'm running Dual Strike Zerker and it's simply not scaling good for me. Care to explain how much investment you into your jewels ? I'm wondering if I should re-roll but I have about 15ex if I manage to sell all my gear. Be curious to see your PoB as well
IGN : Shpongle_Borealis
Any advice on levelling? I got all the gear but levelling is pretty slow with Hollow palm and infernal blow (I am around 18). Any help would be nice.
"
Kurohade wrote:
Any advice on levelling? I got all the gear but levelling is pretty slow with Hollow palm and infernal blow (I am around 18). Any help would be nice.

You are missing the whole concept of Hollow Palm, why are you using a weapon? Take it off, Hollow Palm is one of the fastest leveling methods nowadays, so you're doing something wrong if you say that it's slow.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Inò wrote:
Hey everyone. Just thought I’d share how the build is going for me and what I’ve been trying to add/upgrade and what seems worth it to me.

I’m fairly end game geared with 13mil Shaffer dps with no totem, curse, or dread banner placed and just under 7k life. Decided to take a long shot and awakener orbed explode and %dex together and it went about as bad as it could have lol. Ended up with %dex, explode, life regen, and stun recovery lol. Bright side is at least it has a prefix open for life I guess? I’m just gunna try to sell it and stick with Wildwrap probably. The elder chest upgrade is really only a tank side-grade anyway, as you lose ~90% inc damage from wildwrap anyway, which for me is like 11% (1.4m dps) or so. I think the only thing I’m gunna mess with to further upgrade the build is run live searches for high tier Vulnerability on hit rings to try to find. So far I’ve seen none on the market that are what I’d be looking for yet though. Outside of that I don’t think there’s much to change. At 13m dps and 7k life I’ve already done simulacrum deathless easy as hell, including a wave 18 Kosis that I killed in less than 3 seconds. I looked into the delve suffix on helm for monsters take inc phys danage, and it doesn’t seem worth it for losing yet another res spot and it only increases my damage by 5% or so anyway. Seems to me the only upgrade worth doing is the curse on hit ring like I said. I’ve already got t1 dex in every slot besides one ring with t2, and I’m sitting right at 1400 dex. I really want to try to hit 1 million hideout dps with nothing but auras which I think I can maybe achieve with full 21 gems and awakened brutality and melee phys. I’m at just under 900k hideout dps atm so that’s my goal for the league atm. Gunna try my best to make it happen!

But yeah, the build has been great for me so far and I’m really enjoying it. Appreciate the guide and idea!

Glad it's been good for you! It was my league starter, and I'm still playing it. It may not be the fastest map clearer, but it can do everything in the game, which I appreciate. Yeah, there's not a lot more upgrades to do I think, but vuln on hit rings are on my radar as well. Levels go a long way, so cranking out some xp by delving or breach running might be the best option. I'm really unsure of explodey chests on this character, and would agree that wildwrap is amazing. The only upgrade imo is the elder chest with a lot of life. Even on mine, which is almost perfect, was a 10% dps downgrade (just a 10% hp upgrade). I've been farming T16 80% delirius maps and simulacrums, and it's been fine. Only crazy unlucky mods on wave 20's have been hard.

I'm not sure how people get by without the warcry recovery. I bind mine to my left click and just use it whenever I try to spam movement to dodge something anyways.

Yeah I agree with that XP is probably the biggest upgrade. Most upgrade ideas I had just didn’t seem worth it for the damage you would get from it. I have my tree planned for 95 (I’m 92 atm). I think I have basically the exact tree that you orgininally posfed (not sure if you’ve posted an update). I just added the 3 warcry points that are connected to the int node to the left of duelist start so that I could get the instant warcry, which I think feels much more smooth. I did a simulacrum deathless two nights ago and last night someone was looking for a carry in it and I actually did end up dying like 4 times in 3 simulacrums that he had because of just unlucky mods like you mentioned. It’s crazy because it’ll be so smooth sailing and then just dead in under a second. The one consistent thing that isn’t mod dependent that tends to screw me over in simulacrum is the crazy slows that I get. I think it’s circles they put on the ground or something, but sometimes you can’t see them very well and they slow you so much that it feels like your frozen and that usually ends badly lol.
"
Mind_Sculptor wrote:
"
Inò wrote:

Thanks for the update. I'm running Dual Strike Zerker and it's simply not scaling good for me. Care to explain how much investment you into your jewels ? I'm wondering if I should re-roll but I have about 15ex if I manage to sell all my gear. Be curious to see your PoB as well

I can’t do a PoB right now because I’m not home, but my account is public so you can import my character into PoB. The thing with PoB though is that you have to set it up right for One With Nothing. As for the jewels, like OP said in the guide, the prices seem to fluctuate quite a bit. I got two of mine for 4 ex and two for 2.5 ex. And I bought those over the course of like 3 days in the order of 4 ex, 2.5 ex, 2.5 ex, 4 ex. So as you can tell they definitely were going up and down. My two crimson jewels with just life and resist we’re like 70c each. The two large clusters I got for 2.5 ex each, and I don’t remember what I paid for the mediums but it was less than 100c I believe. And then of course the One With Nothing jewel which when I bought it was around 120c or so.

Edit: forgot to mention that the characters name is InoSpinnyPanda.
Last edited by Inò on Apr 2, 2020, 1:49:13 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Kurohade wrote:

You are missing the whole concept of Hollow Palm, why are you using a weapon? Take it off, Hollow Palm is one of the fastest leveling methods nowadays, so you're doing something wrong if you say that it's slow.

I put weapon after I got tired of the slow levelling. Ignore the weapon. Check out the other stuff. I dont use weapon or gloves and I get 100 dps tooltip. I do 1k dps with a unique weapon lol.. Thats why I am kinda confused.
So i was looking at that guys PoB that was building this crit based and got the crazy 120m+ dps numbers. However it was being discredited for having expensive gear. however, i removed like all the gear that i thought would be expensive (almost everything including every jewel), and its still pushing like 20m without berserk. It just seems objectively better, comments?
"
Kurohade wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Kurohade wrote:

I put weapon after I got tired of the slow levelling. Ignore the weapon. Check out the other stuff. I dont use weapon or gloves and I get 100 dps tooltip. I do 1k dps with a unique weapon lol.. Thats why I am kinda confused.

You're doing something wrong for sure, everyone leveling with Hollow Palm one-shots everything during campaign easily.

I mean... Did you put the jewel on the socket, and actually invest a point into it? It's not just put the jewel like a regular jewel, you have to pick the notable also and waste another passive point.
"
mochmaster wrote:
So i was looking at that guys PoB that was building this crit based and got the crazy 120m+ dps numbers. However it was being discredited for having expensive gear. however, i removed like all the gear that i thought would be expensive (almost everything including every jewel), and its still pushing like 20m without berserk. It just seems objectively better, comments?

I can’t look at the PoB for that version atm because I’m not home, but I will say that I’m also pushing 20m dps with the non crit version with no berserk. I have 13mil dps right now with no totem, berserk, or curse. Just simply placing my totem gets me to around 18m, and that’s still with no curse or berserk. Using both of those would easily surpass 20m. And this is all with my only being level 92 atm and I still have one more damage point to get. The 13m dps I have is a very constant dps with no buffs other than auras and flasks. Like I said I don’t know how the crit version differs from the non crit so idk how tanky it is either, but on the non crit atm, I have like ~60% phys damage recursion, and close to 70% evasion paired with 76% all resist and 7k life.

Edit: forgot to mention that I’ve currently been looking for a suitable curse on hit ring and equipping that raises my pretty static 13m to 15m.
Last edited by Inò on Apr 2, 2020, 3:44:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info