3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
I just got a 120+ex drop, and had 20ex stocked up before that. I have been looking for a bossing build for a while. Looking at the build it doesn't seem to cost more than 15ex, so I'm debating if I should do it or not.

Obviously high cost != high damage, so I'm just asking if this build is capable of melting end-game bosses like elder/shaper/uber elder/sirus.

Thanks for your time

Very much, yes.
I just posted a vid of a deathless uber elder run.

Honestly I was gonna go for a eternity shroud divine ire trickster that literally 1 shots elder, but 1 shotting vs 2-second'ing isn't worth how expensive that fucking build is.

Only concern is how well it does with mapping (especially T16 w/ delerium). Hows it do on 60%/80%/100%? Given that it's still melee/cyclone, I would assume not well but that's why I'm asking.

My main goal is to have a good bosser but having the build also be able to do fully juiced maps would be nice.

Thanks for your response

#Edit: My apologies, didn't see the 80% hidden in videos. Looks like aside from the lag, it clears it really well. I'm still relatively new to the game so I'm unsure -- would a headhunter make the build better? Or would losing the current belt make it worse?
Last edited by Bobakanoosh1 on Mar 30, 2020, 5:18:34 AM
"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:

Honestly I was gonna go for a eternity shroud divine ire trickster that literally 1 shots elder, but 1 shotting vs 2-second'ing isn't worth how expensive that fucking build is.

Only concern is how well it does with mapping (especially T16 w/ delerium). Hows it do on 60%/80%/100%? Given that it's still melee/cyclone, I would assume not well but that's why I'm asking.

My main goal is to have a good bosser but having the build also be able to do fully juiced maps would be nice.

Thanks for your response

I'm gonna be honest: 100% maps are pretty rough. I've only tried 2 and ripped both halfway through.. being melee is simply too difficult and I get one-shot by god knows what in there.

However, I do habitually farm T16 80% deliriums fully juiced without a problem. I'm comfortable mapping, but it's no ice shot or pop-storm brand. I think it clears about the same as every other cyclone build.
"
Kroughfire wrote:

I'm gonna be honest: 100% maps are pretty rough. I've only tried 2 and ripped both halfway through.. being melee is simply too difficult and I get one-shot by god knows what in there.

However, I do habitually farm T16 80% deliriums fully juiced without a problem. I'm comfortable mapping, but it's no ice shot or pop-storm brand. I think it clears about the same as every other cyclone build.

Yea no problem. Unsure if you saw my ninja edit, would the build be able to benefit from using a headhunter? Changing it in POB made it lose ~10-20% dps. I'm relatively new so I'm not sure what builds benefit from a headhunter.
The general rule is that any melee build gets the most from a HH, and this is no exception. Obviously ditch it if you're farming bosses, but there is no reason why you shouldn't wear a HH every map if you own one.
Why this build feels really squishy? Like every time I took a hit, it drains my life to a half. Im constantly panicking about dying in 2-3 hits.

Damage is amazing but with 5.6k life (level 87)and capped res I was specting not dying in random one shots or feeling like im going to die any moment.

I was looking at other bersekers with the same build and they have like 30k armour and no one picks the ranger route that mutch, they just go marauder-duelist and stack up life and armour.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 30, 2020, 10:15:18 AM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Why this build feels really squishy? Like every time I took a hit, it drains my life to a half. Im constantly panicking about dying in 2-3 hits.

Damage is amazing but with 5.6k life (level 87)and capped res I was specting not dying in random one shots or feeling like im going to die any moment.

Actually, I've not had the same situation. If you have fortify on the main link, and both your Granite and Jade flask up, you shouldn't run into this problem. Delirium is another issue where it's basically kill them before they kill you, but leech and warcry pop keeps me pretty healthy. Granted, I had about 6.5k hp minimum by the time I was doing high maps, so it could be that.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Actually, I've not had the same situation. If you have fortify on the main link, and both your Granite and Jade flask up, you shouldn't run into this problem. Delirium is another issue where it's basically kill them before they kill you, but leech and warcry pop keeps me pretty healthy. Granted, I had about 6.5k hp minimum by the time I was doing high maps, so it could be that.

Idk, maybe I'm missing something, you feel free to check my profile to see If I'm doing something wrong.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Idk, maybe I'm missing something, you feel free to check my profile to see If I'm doing something wrong.

I would ditch the totem for cast when damage taken and then get a vaal molten shell to activate when fighting something scary.
And what about picking Iron Reflexes to convert all evasion in armour and hit over 30k armour to gain all that phys reduction? Seems like that's the route everyone is going for the 90% of players of this build.
I'd like to use the Frenzy version (I don't like Cyclone that much). What would I put in for map clear/AoE?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info