[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Does anyone know if the cold exposure applied by Anomalous FrostBolt is 10% or 25%? The wiki says active skills applying exposure will be at 25%, but PoB doesn't interpret FrostBolt's exposure mod, so I'm not sure.

Wow this build is really awesome!
Great improvements since I played it in 3.12 :)

But I'm having a hard time with resistances and attribute requirements.
I guess is because of all the uniques.
ah the annoint! i hadnt noticed how much damage it made and i knew i was missing some from the 20/20 but when i added the levels it still didnt make a big difference but adding that annoint did a lot, thank you so much.
Awesome build!!

Last edited by Voodzzz on Feb 6, 2021, 1:28:11 PM
"
"
Blaine0002 wrote:
Why do we need self control for mana res? im able to cast all my auras without issue.
I have 6k es, def need to upgrade my gloves and my rings, but im still getting 1shot by random mobs. i wonder what im missing.
How quickly you kill stuff increases your survivability, so throw away your vortex and buy a 20/20 one, then level and quality your other vortex support gems asap.

Also you're missing an aura (either Flesh and Stone or Aspect of the Spider) that would use the mana two Self-Controls open up.

Lastly the difference between 6k, 7k and 8k ES feels bigger in terms of how often you die than just the numbers would suggest. At 8k ES there are very few one shots in the game. At 6k ES it feels like 30% of the game is one shots.

ty for the reply and suggestions. where are you getting your last aura? I must be missing something.
"
Will 70 ex be enough for CI version of this?

As for lvl 94 i spend about maby hm 4 exalted and do tier 16 without problems, even with only Ci, still cant 6 link shavs;-(
Last edited by qlasboy on Feb 6, 2021, 6:38:25 PM
"
Blaine0002 wrote:
"
"
Blaine0002 wrote:
Why do we need self control for mana res? im able to cast all my auras without issue.
I have 6k es, def need to upgrade my gloves and my rings, but im still getting 1shot by random mobs. i wonder what im missing.
How quickly you kill stuff increases your survivability, so throw away your vortex and buy a 20/20 one, then level and quality your other vortex support gems asap.

Also you're missing an aura (either Flesh and Stone or Aspect of the Spider) that would use the mana two Self-Controls open up.

Lastly the difference between 6k, 7k and 8k ES feels bigger in terms of how often you die than just the numbers would suggest. At 8k ES there are very few one shots in the game. At 6k ES it feels like 30% of the game is one shots.

ty for the reply and suggestions. where are you getting your last aura? I must be missing something.
It'll be a little different for everyone due to various mana reservation corruptions on your jewels and your Spellslinger gem levels, but I reserve 89% of my mana: SpellSlinger + Frostbolt (39%), Spellslinger + Creeping Frost (21%), Discipline (8%), and either Flesh and Stone or Aspect of the Spider (21%).
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Feb 6, 2021, 7:41:16 PM
Which wand is the best for the build?
1:

2:
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Feb 6, 2021, 9:37:31 PM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Which wand is the best for the build?
1:
Unavailable

2:
Unavailable
Option 1 has spell and cold damage which increase this build's dps. The second want doesn't do anything beyond the +1 cold spell skill gems.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Feb 6, 2021, 10:38:04 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Does anyone know if the cold exposure applied by Anomalous FrostBolt is 10% or 25%? The wiki says active skills applying exposure will be at 25%, but PoB doesn't interpret FrostBolt's exposure mod, so I'm not sure.

Would love to get an answer to that as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info