[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Hi guys, can you please give me some tips or guidance what I should be changing to improve the build ?

Just hit 70 and got a 6L ivory tower chest
"
Tramazings wrote:

You're getting lvl 1 arcane surge from your arcane blessing in hiero, though it is a buffed version of arcane surge from the arcane capacitor notable.

Nice vaal! I've been running labs here and there for get 100% distance on my dash for quality of life, the brand dmg or resistance isnt needed too much when we instant phase bosses and 1 shot packs.

So I took out arcane surge and recolored my gloves using the bench and hit GGBR pretty quickly (maybe 4 attempts? so 16 chrome / 16 vaal). Added in Enhance. I'll probably drop Vaal RF and add in dash. I like that idea of yours to get an enchant....but i hate lab. I'll save and buy an enchant :)
"
Valant wrote:
Hi guys, can you please give me some tips or guidance what I should be changing to improve the build ?

Just hit 70 and got a 6L ivory tower chest

Your tree is hard to read on my phone, but in terms of gear, spend some currency to get:
* Apep's rage (few chaos)
* Prismguard (last I sold was about 60-70 chaos)
* Mindspiral (mediocre roles are cheap but try to get a good mana and ES from mana roll)
* Get a Stygian Vise with reasonable stats and phasing jewel (shouldn't cost that much by now)
* Boots with decent resists, movement speed, mana and ES. Rainbowstride is very cheap and not terrible, not very tuned in to the prices of rare ones these days.
* Dream fragments plus a rare ring. Cap your resists, and any stats to enhance mana and ES are good.
* Get the correct flasks. Cinderswallow will be somewhat pricey but helps a lot.

Out of these, the only expensive purchased would be Cinderswallow and Prismguard, relatively speaking. You can do without Cinderswallow but Prismguard is key to the build. (So auras reserve health and Ivory Tower gives a chunk of extra ES)
Hi there
Can someione rate my wand please

How do you think should I bother to replace it with something better? Because prices on wands are kinda insane.

I also corrupt my voidbringers recently and got this:

Will curse on hit even work with our brand setup? I mean I never saw any ele weakness curse icon over any mob or boss. So I don't know is it work. AND also I see no dmg increase in PoB after equiping corrupted gloves. But maybe it's just my pob setup. And yes I use the fork version.
What is a good way to deal with being frozen? Should I sacrifice the flask of warding for it? Or did I overlook something?
"
andino wrote:
What is a good way to deal with being frozen? Should I sacrifice the flask of warding for it? Or did I overlook something?

Arcane Blessing Ascendency
Which flask does Cinderswallow replace?
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
andino wrote:

Good luck finding a mindspiral with that enchant cause ive been looking for weeks haha

Just did sirus 8 in under 2 mins with this build, kinda ridiculous how strong and mobile and is. I can't go back to my herald character playstyle.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 22, 2020, 9:36:50 PM
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
andino wrote:

Good luck finding a mindspiral with that enchant cause ive been looking for weeks haha

Just did sirus 8 in under 2 mins with this build, kinda ridiculous how strong and mobile and is. I can't go back to my herald character playstyle.

Did you misquote? Arcane blessing is in our ascendancy.

I completely redid my tree tonight and toned down my damage to gain 2200 es or so putting me at 10.5k. Yeah, AL8 Sirius is a joke. Each phase lasts a couple seconds and his final phase maybe 5 seconds.
Yeah i meant to quote your post from earlier talking about the 100 dash distance, i cant get that in lab after many tries on a spare mindspiral and nobody has put one up on trade for about a week.

Oh nice I'll take a look at that tree on here, or you could link your pob which is so much nicer. I've basically maxed out my build but trying different alterations is nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info