[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

How you reserve your auras if you remove Sanctuary of Thought?
Who test this cluster jewel with the seeker runes mod? it works? because it seems op for an afk style.

It says its grow in range every second but I tested in pvp with a friend who stays at a normal testing range and I never hit him. I have a perma brand racall active maybe its that?. I tested without the perma brand recall too and nothing grows. I dont Know how it works.
Last edited by yissus on Apr 11, 2020, 6:49:21 PM
"
Prismaa wrote:
How you reserve your auras if you remove Sanctuary of Thought?

You would have to use Skyforth's

Although I don't recommend removing Sanctuary of Thought until you obtain the Mana as extra ES Watcher's Eye.

My brands costs 3900 mana what am i doing wrong
"
hipposaver wrote:
ok boys ive been grinding tryna top end the build and am looking for suggestions

my current gear:

i JUST got that watchers so im broke af, 5ex atm and im wondering what to go after next?

I see on poe.ninja a lot of people have crafted amulets instead of the foible, id lose a ton of ES/regen which is tough (my current cost to cast is ~4k i get 2 casts per full mana but my regen is fine once i get going)

i also see the lightning pen helmet is ~75 ex so i dont wanna waste time investing in my amulet if thats a better investment, ive already come so far might as well grind out the last bits

ive also been trying to vaal some clusters for corrupted blood with no luck so far. my small jewel has to stay because thats the only way im over cold res cap :(

awakened chain for mapping

21/20 some gems

ps. i crusader slammed +life game for hits with spells on my ring today and im mad af

edit: im going to replace the awakened lightning pen once it hits 5/5 with precision but now i need to level it to swap for chain with bossing

any gem/tree different suggestions would be cool too

Get a Bottled Faith ASAP. Its mandatory for consistent crits. I would say the sweetspot is around 80% Effective Critchance. An Amulet like mine would also be an alternative and a nice DPS/EHP upgrade for you.
Conviction of Power seems really good, the Endurance Charges seem really need.

Why don't more people take it? Dream Fragments seems pretty good to keep.
Switched to the Watcher's Eye and now not sure what to do with my gem sockets. Here's a temporary setup (I really don't like Shield Charge).
"
McGrath_ wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:
ok boys ive been grinding tryna top end the build and am looking for suggestions

my current gear:

i JUST got that watchers so im broke af, 5ex atm and im wondering what to go after next?

I see on poe.ninja a lot of people have crafted amulets instead of the foible, id lose a ton of ES/regen which is tough (my current cost to cast is ~4k i get 2 casts per full mana but my regen is fine once i get going)

i also see the lightning pen helmet is ~75 ex so i dont wanna waste time investing in my amulet if thats a better investment, ive already come so far might as well grind out the last bits

ive also been trying to vaal some clusters for corrupted blood with no luck so far. my small jewel has to stay because thats the only way im over cold res cap :(

awakened chain for mapping

21/20 some gems

ps. i crusader slammed +life game for hits with spells on my ring today and im mad af

edit: im going to replace the awakened lightning pen once it hits 5/5 with precision but now i need to level it to swap for chain with bossing

any gem/tree different suggestions would be cool too

Get a Bottled Faith ASAP. Its mandatory for consistent crits. I would say the sweetspot is around 80% Effective Critchance. An Amulet like mine would also be an alternative and a nice DPS/EHP upgrade for you.

thanks i didnt think bottled faith would be so big ill try to grind it next, crazy with how many maps/zanas ive done ive found 0 cortex

how do i check ur ammy? i didnt check in pob but most amulets i found seemed like a huge downgrade with mana which = less es but maybe im reading it wrong
I'm pretty close to maxing this build out. My rings are self-rolled, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I figure better rings will let me get rid of Aitziri's Foible. Got the watcher's eye on my first elder of the league. Was pretty pumped.

I have this Ammy I found that I want to use... so I can get better rings!

Gear in Spoiler -

Spoiler
Last edited by crzytimes on Apr 12, 2020, 1:27:44 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Conviction of Power seems really good, the Endurance Charges seem really need.

Why don't more people take it? Dream Fragments seems pretty good to keep.

I'm using red nightmare jewel for endurance charges. Think you can also use the cheaper variation as the block chance seems minimal. Also took overcharged passives for a while but rather use those for something else. Now I need to find frenzy charges somewhere.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 12, 2020, 1:36:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info