[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. Sorry, I missed that expensive version in PoB and that's why I asked some questions, I will revert this now

My current build has about 60% evade or a little more and capped dodge chance with flasks. I boost the damage today from 900 to 1.3m right now and it's noticeable (blight can double the damage), probably not like 5 m but it's something. To be honest the build is quite dodgy itself. I never played dodge builds before and I can tell that only Sirus avatar during the first phase can really one-shot me because of lack of health - from everything else I can leech from ED and the sustain is MASSIVE

Today I got for quite a few exalts nice helmet and bow. Shavs are ready wear so I can try to play with your version. It can be quite different because I used to dash into pack of mobs and then use essence drain.

So now I have to find some time to rebuild my current character and see the difference
Last edited by mefistofx on Oct 3, 2020, 4:24:42 PM
Hey :)

I'm trying your build, Just went to CI as im only 81lvl and have three questions.

-After switching i'm using auras like you mentioned in auras tab " malevolence, Vaal Discipline, flesh and stone and clarity on lvl 1. The problem is when i use all of hese, i'm left only with ~90-100 mana.. So usually i need to cast contagion , and wait a bit for regen to cast ED. as we know, sometimes its hard to aim with only on ed, so i'm kinda dying, because of that mana struggles. Maybe i'm doing something wrong ?

-I saw on your current heist trickster, that you dont use nodes which leads to minion dmg affecting you. Can you tell, i should still going with instructions on pob/tree ? or maybe theres something more effective on tree, than getting that points there ?

- So far i'm on 81 lvl, with current CI tree, i have 4.6k ES. From items i already have shavronne armor and i'll get chayula neck soon. Not sure if i should go for low life, straight after i get chayula or not ?

Thanks for help :)
I'm using this build and went low life at 83, just after buying Chayula. Honestly worked much better for me, I was struggling in T6 with CI, but moved to T10/11 easy with Low Life
nm
Last edited by Pikapi88 on Oct 5, 2020, 10:59:53 PM
"
xsarenn wrote:
-After switching i'm using auras like you mentioned in auras tab " malevolence, Vaal Discipline, flesh and stone and clarity on lvl 1. The problem is when i use all of hese, i'm left only with ~90-100 mana.. So usually i need to cast contagion , and wait a bit for regen to cast ED. as we know, sometimes its hard to aim with only on ed, so i'm kinda dying, because of that mana struggles.
-I saw on your current heist trickster, that you dont use nodes which leads to minion dmg affecting you. Can you tell, i should still going with instructions on pob/tree ? or maybe theres something more effective on tree, than getting that points there ?
Hi! It looks like there are two talent points that would help out a ton! Look for the talents "Arcane Will" and "Leadership." The Mana reduction node by Leadership is what I am referring too, and getting either, and or BOTH would help you out immensely with mana!

For my current Trickster I was trying to get as much Energy Shield as possible, but I was probably going to take a second look over them soon.
Yes, I would recommend going low life as soon as you get Presence of Chayula.
"
EduBeJaPra wrote:
I'm using this build and went low life at 83, just after buying Chayula. Honestly worked much better for me, I was struggling in T6 with CI, but moved to T10/11 easy with Low Life
Hi! I just looked at your talent tree, and it looks like you have some points you can remove! It also looks like you need your Uber Lab done.

I recommend getting Tranquility on your amulet, capping your chaos resistance, or getting Aspect of the Spider next.
"
Pikapi88 wrote:
nm
Okay let me know if you have a question!
is it just me or is nobody using bows this league?

There is like 5 - 10ex bows listed total...

Usually there are pages...

"
fearthebowtie wrote:

It's often cheaper to self craft one and they're very reliable to make (very low amount of rng).
"
fearthebowtie wrote:
Yeah you are right, there aren't many listed!

Look at the "Budget Gearing Before Low Life" section - go to the "Expensive" Section - and look at the Spoiler at the VERY bottom.
The steps to craft your own end-game bow are right there! I actually just crafted my own bow this way earlier today!
"
Viktranka wrote:
It's often cheaper to self craft one and they're very reliable to make (very low amount of rng).
It's funny I usually have HORRIBLE RNG but this league I actually got the damage over time multiplier in 30ish Alteration Orbs and got the bow!
This is my first character where i go further end game, anyone can put me on right path on what to upgrade first now? Or if i have something wrong
"
emss05 wrote:
This is my first character where i go further end game, anyone can put me on right path on what to upgrade first now? Or if i have something wrong
Hi!
It looks like you need ONE more "mana reduction" passive skill to be able to use all of your auras and then you are set!

Everything looks fantastic other than I would say your Chaos Resistance.
Since you have a Presence of Chayula, you can respec your Ascendancy (Which will take 5 respec points PER ascendancy point, so 10 refund points overall) to "Swift Killer," and remove "Escape Artist"

The next steps I would say would be to buy an Essence Drain level 21, and an Empower level 3, and then maybe some better Energy Shield gear to try to get around 7000-8000 ES (ES = Energy Shield)

After this, I would say the BIGGEST upgrade for you, would be the expensive bow which costs around 5-8 Exalted Orbs, and then after you upgrade this, an Empower 4 would be ideal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info