[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
For delirium any recommendations on whether to go Low Life or CI?
Hi
I would recommend going Low life. It is much more damage for a lot cheaper. CI COULD be better, but it costs a lot more if you wanted it to have around as much damage as low life.
I actually am going to look into a full block ED build soon to see how it will do and see if it's worth adding as another option if someone doesn't like dying.
"
moxious wrote:
I'm having survivability issues in t1-2 maps, at level 72. I haven't finished the merciless lab. Is it my passives? My gear? Did I miss something? Do I just suck? I know my gear isn't ideal - what should I focus on next? I have about 120c to dump into this. My damage is (I feel) beyond decent for t1-4+? maps, I'm not worried about that right now. If I so much as get tickled by something, I die. I get stunlocked a lot.

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to switch up? Did I screw up my gems? Kinda frustrated - by my own making. This guide seems well written, I just feel like I'm missing something crucial.

Also, I have no idea how to work this forum - the character in question is EDCONMoxious, if that helps anyone help me.
Your gear and passives seem fine, although you could use some more gear with higher Energy Shield.
Are you getting killed by the Delirium? If so you need to cap your Chaos Resistance.
You also may need more damage, I do see you are only on a 5-Link, also you need to change your flasks out, try to copy mine but keep 1 health flask instead of the Sulphur Flask, you definitely need a Quartz Flask, with Withcfire Brew and a Jade Flask. This will give you a lot of survivability and damage.

I suggest buying an Essence Drain level 21 and an Empower level 3 as well.
This will increase your damage a LOT.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 17, 2020, 10:57:19 PM
i i was wonder if i can play solo league with this build? thank you
Thank you for awesome build!)
Last edited by separanum on Apr 19, 2020, 2:56:46 PM
"
tobymacx wrote:
i i was wonder if i can play solo league with this build? thank you
Yes, Solo League would work well with this build, however it will be a little more difficult getting some of the items that will significantly help you, and it will require more time to level up some gems.
"
separanum wrote:
Thank you for awesome build!)
You're welcome and thank you!!
My only problem with your guide as a beginner is how you added an in-depth gearing section to it.. now i am struggling with finding a guide with something similar so i understand it.. what i am trying to say here is thank you dude, you are amazing ♥
yo, quick question, i saw that u are using unnatural instic in your tree, is it worth it?
"
Salah2Eddin wrote:
My only problem with your guide as a beginner is how you added an in-depth gearing section to it.. now i am struggling with finding a guide with something similar so i understand it.. what i am trying to say here is thank you dude, you are amazing ♥
Hi! Thank you very much! I am sorry about that!
If you ever wanted to hop in my stream sometime I can maybe show you how to work the Path of Trade website a little bit more in depth..
I really should put a video on it, but I have NO clue where I would start with it!
"
Puckej wrote:
yo, quick question, i saw that u are using unnatural instic in your tree, is it worth it?
Hi!
I bought Unnatural Instinct for 8 Exalted Orbs... and then I would say it was stretching it for that price to be honest..
Now it's shot up to 22 Exalted Orbs.. now this is ONLY going to be this league..
The Aura Stacking will be severely nerfed next league so we should NOT have to worry about the INSANE Price again (FINGERS CROSSED) - It's usually around 4-7 Exalted Orbs.

TL:DR I would say it is definitely NOT worth it right now for the price, unless you are swimming in Exalted Orbs!
Hey, how are u doing bro?

Finally I got a better bow, not the best but decent, and now I have aspect of the spiders. Ive been using Aspect of the spiders and clarity over zealotry, Now my question is, should I remove this skill gem (zealotry) and get another skil/aura/support? if so, what so u recomend? or should I leave it there?
hey, managed to do most of the content with this build already, (simulacrum 20 , A8 Sirius) but i've been dying fairly often (esp juiced t16s), i've read that you were planning to come up with a block build so we don't rip as often?

https://pastebin.com/k5JMNUbJ

here's my POB currently, any suggestions on how to go about improving ? (i've sac'd some damage for ES compared to the tree you suggested & the helm is still a work in progress) also i found that i don't really use Vaal RF so i swapped for a portal, i've seen some builds that use artic armour (how do we get enough mana reservation for this?) /CWDT with immortal call, (swap to 6-link shavs and put infused channeling and blight into the contagion link and remove faster casting support). Any thoughts on this?
Last edited by seikaryuu on Apr 23, 2020, 8:42:51 AM
"
Naz71 wrote:
Hey, how are u doing bro?

Finally I got a better bow, not the best but decent, and now I have aspect of the spiders. Ive been using Aspect of the spiders and clarity over zealotry, Now my question is, should I remove this skill gem (zealotry) and get another skil/aura/support? if so, what so u recomend? or should I leave it there?
Hi!
I'm doing great, how about yourself?!
Nope, I recommend you just keep it there how it is, there really isn't any other auras that would benefit us too much.
"
seikaryuu wrote:
hey, managed to do most of the content with this build already, (simulacrum 20 , A8 Sirius) but i've been dying fairly often (esp juiced t16s), i've read that you were planning to come up with a block build so we don't rip as often?

https://pastebin.com/k5JMNUbJ

here's my POB currently, any suggestions on how to go about improving ? (i've sac'd some damage for ES compared to the tree you suggested & the helm is still a work in progress) also i found that i don't really use Vaal RF so i swapped for a portal, i've seen some builds that use artic armour (how do we get enough mana reservation for this?) /CWDT with immortal call, (swap to 6-link shavs and put infused channeling and blight into the contagion link and remove faster casting support). Any thoughts on this?
Hi!
That's fantastic! I'm glad you were able to do all of the content..
A8 Sirus and 20 Simalacrum is probably the most end-game you can get.

Are you talking Full Delirium Orbs juiced T16's? That's the only T16's I find myself dying in to be honest.. and I do not think they are worth the investment of running.
Really? You don't use Vaal Righteous Fire on Bosses for the free huge damage? It gives almost 1 Mil in DoT DPS from where you are right now.
Arctic Armour isn't really worth it imo.. you don't want to stand still ever, ONLY for Infusion.. or else that will definitely mean death.
You could sacrifice Faster Casting.. but I don't really have a problem with the lack of damage to spam Blight unless we are talking about a wave 20 Simalacrum boss, which they feel way overtuned.
The problem starts to lie with the lack of gem space, that's also one why I do not use a Mark of the Shaper.. the resistances are insanely hard to cap.
I would, it gives a ton of damage; don't get me wrong, but it is extremely unrealistic with the build, so I would rather do something not insanely hard to build around.

On the block build, I'm having second thoughts on doing it, I haven't completely dove into it yet, I have a rough idea of a few different builds, CI max block but it would be very costly and the damage would not be no where near as high as the low-life version.
I also am going to try to get the full low life video out very soon.

On your build, I would get rid of Mark of the Shaper, but it's hard to say what to upgrade, you need boots with higher ES, as for damage, you need some awakened gems, and - Chaos Resistance helm like you said.
I think you should change your ascendancy out - replace Escape Artist for Swift Killer.
This will give you a bit more damage with the Frenzy Charges while you kill things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info