[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

I bought a 21/20 ED gem yesterday and dont know, what i should now farm to increase my damage, the bow immediatly or the shavs armor?
"
Ibarela wrote:
I bought a 21/20 ED gem yesterday and dont know, what i should now farm to increase my damage, the bow immediatly or the shavs armor?
The bow will give you more damage.
You should only get a Shavronne's first if you have a lot of energy shield gear ready, and you can EASILY switch over to low life.
OMG I got banned, and don't know why, It says the reason was using third party software... But I didn't have any other software running by the moment that the ban occurs... Im afraid that its a perma-ban it will crush my interest on continue playing, cuz is a ban without reason. I read a lot and some people said it could be because Trade-Macro, but I wasn't even running that.
"
NoNazsvnhere wrote:
OMG I got banned, and don't know why, It says the reason was using third party software... But I didn't have any other software running by the moment that the ban occurs... Im afraid that its a perma-ban it will crush my interest on continue playing, cuz is a ban without reason. I read a lot and some people said it could be because Trade-Macro, but I wasn't even running that.

It seems to have been a mmistake and I got it back this morning.
"
Naz71 wrote:
"
NoNazsvnhere wrote:

I was SUPER confused when I read the first post!!
I am glad everything worked out! Did they say why you were banned?
GGG has probably the BEST customer service I have seen ever, to be honest.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
Naz71 wrote:
"
NoNazsvnhere wrote:

I was SUPER confused when I read the first post!!
I am glad everything worked out! Did they say why you were banned?
GGG has probably the BEST customer service I have seen ever, to be honest.

They didn't say much about it, just that the reason was "using 3rd party software" I asked them some advices or what I should do to avoid this in the future also if it was related to trade-macro, but they didn't answered it, just the same email twice "Hey there,

That's no problem, if there is anything else we may be able to assist you with, please feel free to let us know."

But to be honest they were very fast answering and checking the issue's details, so I can say, yes they are good on that.

Hi! Which jewels I should use on maps after 10 act and in late game?
"
Naz71 wrote:

They didn't say much about it, just that the reason was "using 3rd party software" I asked them some advices or what I should do to avoid this in the future also if it was related to trade-macro, but they didn't answered it, just the same email twice "Hey there,
That's no problem, if there is anything else we may be able to assist you with, please feel free to let us know."
But to be honest they were very fast answering and checking the issue's details, so I can say, yes they are good on that.
Ahh okay!
I am glad everything is okay now!!
"
separanum wrote:
Hi! Which jewels I should use on maps after 10 act and in late game?
Hi!
I would go just something with Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier, and Maximum Energy Shield %. If you can look for Increased Minion Damage.
For delirium any recommendations on whether to go Low Life or CI?
I'm having survivability issues in t1-2 maps, at level 72. I haven't finished the merciless lab. Is it my passives? My gear? Did I miss something? Do I just suck? I know my gear isn't ideal - what should I focus on next? I have about 120c to dump into this. My damage is (I feel) beyond decent for t1-4+? maps, I'm not worried about that right now. If I so much as get tickled by something, I die. I get stunlocked a lot.

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to switch up? Did I screw up my gems? Kinda frustrated - by my own making. This guide seems well written, I just feel like I'm missing something crucial.

Also, I have no idea how to work this forum - the character in question is EDCONMoxious, if that helps anyone help me.
Last edited by moxious on Apr 17, 2020, 12:40:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info