[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

hi there =)

I 'm playing a life build , I really like maping with it, but yesterday in front of Sirius Aw8 it felt like I 'm really missing DPS and I loose because oof it , the fight took to long

well how far this build could go rather than the one I 'm playing? boss fight will be faster ?

have a nice day =)
"
mitenayo wrote:
hi there =)

I 'm playing a life build , I really like maping with it, but yesterday in front of Sirius Aw8 it felt like I 'm really missing DPS and I loose because oof it , the fight took to long
well how far this build could go rather than the one I 'm playing? boss fight will be faster ?
have a nice day =)
Hi
Yes it could be much faster
While it's still not the most OPTIMAL for bossing, it's still fantastic and one of the safest.
I pulled up your DPS, you are at 1.5 Mil, where as if you went low life (Which would require you to change your entire tree and gear) - you could hit 3 Mil pretty easily..
However the biggest problem is your bow.
You need a bow with only 159 Dex, and you have a bow with 222 dex.
The main thing would most likely need to sell this and re-purchase a new bow, Energy Shield gear, and the Shavs/Presence if you do want to swap over, at least that would be my suggestion.
Hi Havoc,

first of all thank you for this great build and the effort you put into it. I have chosen your build as my league starter back then and had a lot of fun thanks to your guide.

Iam currently playing low life and it is so much fun!

I would like to further refine my gear now, first thing I am working on is my bow - currently have a 6 link short bow with +1 to level of socketed gems, thinking about crafting this with multi mods and +2 to socketed support gems and chaos damage over time.

Better boots with aspect of spider
Trying to cap my chaos res with new rings
Level 21 ED (currently leveling a few of those to try to corrupt them)

Better flasks (least important to me right now)

Do you have any ideas on what else to work on or any other suggestions?
I have farmed around 9ex to spend on the improvements atm.

Much appreciated and keep up the good work!
Fine I changed my bow alredy , I 'm even happy of since I've been unlcky with my redeemer 's orb xD

so I will reroll ASAP =)

so we only need a 5L armor ? and a 4 L blight ?
Last edited by mitenayo on Apr 6, 2020, 9:10:07 AM
"
mitenayo wrote:
Fine I changed my bow alredy , I 'm even happy of since I've been unlcky with my redeemer 's orb xD

so I will reroll ASAP =)

hey guys I 'm in my gem setup actually ....

Welll I noob with low life it's my first build .. how come I can't use all the skill that are link with blood magic ? I can only use flesh and stone with Discipline then I don't have enought blood for clarity ?

where it from ?

Edit it's ok I found out that was about gems level =) ty =)
Last edited by mitenayo on Apr 6, 2020, 2:05:03 PM
What I meant by floating node is that the node is not connected to anything else so it is unreachable. This is on your lvl 100 PoB
Last edited by ChonkyChoccyMilk on Apr 6, 2020, 1:40:32 PM
That is an annointment for your amulet.
Feel super squishy. Just switched from the dodge version, any thoughts? I like the more DPS, but not sure how I can survive better.
Hi! Thank you very much for those kind words and thank you for choosing this build to play!
I would NOT craft that onto a bow without a "Damage Over Time Multiplier" on it. You have to spend 4 ex on the bow... and it's about 450k DPS increase.. so if you CAN.. I would say it's worth it to get that 35% damage over time multiplier on the bow. Can you unprivate your profile and I will tell you straight up from your gear what I think you should do?
The biggest and cheapest upgrade is Essence Drain 21.
Make sure you have an Empower 3, a level 4 is not a whole lot of damage right now.. it starts to add up later when you get your bow.
Flasks are cheap, roll them yourself, just make sure you have a witchfire brew.
Did you check my budget section gear? Check out those rings and increase the resistance, lower the energy shield, see what kind of prices you can find.
"
mitenayo wrote:
so I will reroll ASAP =)
so we only need a 5L armor ? and a 4 L blight ?
Hi
We need a 6-Link bow and a Shavronne's Wrappings (4-Link, but 5-Link is easyish) with a Presence of Chayula, those are pretty much almost required for this build.
Vaal Blight only needs in a 2-Link, that is all.
"
mitenayo wrote:

hey guys I 'm in my gem setup actually ....
Welll I noob with low life it's my first build .. how come I can't use all the skill that are link with blood magic ? I can only use flesh and stone with Discipline then I don't have enought blood for clarity ?
where it from ?
Edit it's ok I found out that was about gems level =) ty =)
You figured it out?
If you get stuck at all with having little or not enough life or too low of life, just use a lower level clarity!
"
What I meant by floating node is that the node is not connected to anything else so it is unreachable. This is on your lvl 100 PoB
Oh, the Tranquility? That is annointed by Cassia
It was introduced in Blight league, it's a mechanic that allows you to "Use" a "Medium Size" Talent (The medium Gold Nodes) from the passive tree without connecting the skills. Scroll over some of the skiils in the tree and you will see some of these oil looking things, that's what some of the Oils if you have ever gotten a "Clear Oil" or something called that, that's what those are for.
"
Dumplation wrote:
Feel super squishy. Just switched from the dodge version, any thoughts? I like the more DPS, but not sure how I can survive better.
Hi.
I pulled up your Path of Building, and I would recommend dropping your Aquamarine Flask for a Jade Flask, and dropping the Divine Health flask for maybe a Sulphur flask or a Basalt Flask.
The Jade Flask will give you an extra 22% and put you up to 72% Evade Chance.
Also make sure you are using Sand Stance from Flesh and Stone
"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
Thanks for this guide, I really like the Trade links. Please continue to keep it updated if you find new cluter jewels that improve the build. Thanks!
No problem! Thank you!
I do believe just talent points are better than jewel clusters, but if I find something that I feel is better, I definitely will keep the guide up to date!
"
OsirisFPS wrote:
Got my first watchers eye jewel ever from elder kill and it was an impale precision so I was able to flip that into a clarity malevolence eye! The power!!! haha
Dang dude, you are making that $$!! You either have insane luck.. or great dedication.
"
Puckej wrote:
how do you use aspect of the spider? i got my new bow with it and when i use it i have 87 mana left and its now enough for all the spells
Hi.
I was extremely confused trying to look for what the mana issue was on your path of building and I finally found it.
I believe your Aspect of the Spider being on your bow is taking up the support gems (It looks like Efficacy and Swift Affliction) and it is causing it to reserve more mana. If you remove those 2 gems the mana reservation would go down, but you really need those gems.
You may need to try to get Aspect of the Spider on another piece of gear, I am sorry for that.
What section on the guide do you think I need to add it to tell people NOT to craft Aspect of the Spider on the bow, so this doesn't happen to anyone else?

Well, I just got a house of mirrors out of a stacked deck drop so id say both lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info