[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi ! It's my first ''real league'' and i start to struggle in t10-t12. I've just switch from wand and shield evade life build to this one and my DPS sky rocket trough the roof but i die so much often , and i found that my second cast is soooo slow (ED). I know that i don't have the ring and the belt that i need yet, and i have a useless flask, but did i miss something ?
Hey i got a question - this is my first lowlife build and so far I'm enjoying it but i feel just too squishy. I've like 144 life rest. Is this a normal amount or am i doing something terribly wrong?
would appreciate it if someone could check out my build and tell me what to improve.
thanks in advance and have a nice day
"
Havoc209 wrote:
well time for me to move on, cool build Awk 8 done , uber atziri, elder and some other random shit done with ease :D GGs on the build
"
DackBradshaw wrote:
Trying out Withering Step on left mouse button after this latest patch. It's been really sweet so far, only issue is that you lose the ability to use flame dash sometimes since they share a cooldown.
Hm, that might be handy but Flame Dash is SUUPER nice to dash away from things, ESPECIALLY with Quality.
"
philippev2 wrote:
Hi ! It's my first ''real league'' and i start to struggle in t10-t12. I've just switch from wand and shield evade life build to this one and my DPS sky rocket trough the roof but i die so much often , and i found that my second cast is soooo slow (ED). I know that i don't have the ring and the belt that i need yet, and i have a useless flask, but did i miss something ?
Hi.
I pulled up your account on Path of Building.
I think I found your problem

You only have 13% Cold Resistance, and 55% Chaos Resistance.
Also you do not have a "Freeze Immunity" Flask like the Quartz Flask I am using.
I believe it's your Cold Resistance, and possibly SOME of the Chaos Resistance.
Also 4900 Energy Shield is a bit low for Tier's 10-12. You should try to get between 6-7K Energy Shield.
"
Gizeh66 wrote:
Hey i got a question - this is my first lowlife build and so far I'm enjoying it but i feel just too squishy. I've like 144 life rest. Is this a normal amount or am i doing something terribly wrong?
would appreciate it if someone could check out my build and tell me what to improve.
thanks in advance and have a nice day
Hi
I pulled up your Path of Building, and it looks like your Chaos Resistance is only at 31%.
I have found Chaos plays a huge part this league with Delirium, I would try to cap that.
Replace your Sulphur Flask with a Jade flask since you picked up the "Swift Killer" Ascendancy, this will give you a lot more Evasion.
Other than that.. we aren't very tanky other than high Energy Shield and very high dodge chance.
"
Stuca wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:
well time for me to move on, cool build Awk 8 done , uber atziri, elder and some other random shit done with ease :D GGs on the build
I am super glad and happy to hear you enjoyed it!
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 2, 2020, 5:21:10 PM
Loving this build, gear isn't the best yet and im still leveling but maybe i yolo'd too soon... I don't have enough mana for aspect of the spider/malevolence/zealotry and not enough HP for both discipline/flesh and stone. Can you point me in the right direction for this? if its just levels for skill points I can do that, but I thought maybe I was missing something else.
I loved this build before mapping. But once i got into mapping i started racking up the deaths. started at level 70 with 12. now i have 122. i have to had done something wrong
Leveling video is up guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ7nArMY31I

"
Loving this build, gear isn't the best yet and im still leveling but maybe i yolo'd too soon... I don't have enough mana for aspect of the spider/malevolence/zealotry and not enough HP for both discipline/flesh and stone. Can you point me in the right direction for this? if its just levels for skill points I can do that, but I thought maybe I was missing something else.
Hi!
You need to go on the left side of the skill tree for the talent called "Sovereignty," and make sure you go for all the Mana Reduction nodes.
Also there is a talent skill right under CI (Chaos Inoculation.. it's to the left of Atrophy) called "Influence" that you need to grab.
This should solve your mana issue with EVERY aura.

Have you typed /passives yet?, it looks like you need to finish some skill points from the story still.
Don't forget to do Uber Labrynth!

As for gear try to buy some better Energy Shield gear, your Energy Shield will skyrocket, try to get resistance capped.. it's very difficult but it helps out a lot.
Also definitely buy an Essence Drain level 20 or 21 if you can afford it.. Quality doesn't really do too much compared to levels on this gem.
"
I loved this build before mapping. But once i got into mapping i started racking up the deaths. started at level 70 with 12. now i have 122. i have to had done something wrong
Can you unprivate your profile please? I tried to pull you up on Path of Building to help but I couldn't.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 4, 2020, 11:58:53 AM
I'm coming from a cyclone build so there is a lot of adjustment.

That being said I'm getting one tapped on the regular in >tier 10 maps.

Whats your playstyle like to avoid dying? I have ~6.5k ES with discipline.
"
Havoc209 wrote:
Leveling video is up guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-xVPC4YXNk

"
Hi!
You need to go on the left side of the skill tree for the talent called "Sovereignty," and make sure you go for all the Mana Reduction nodes.
Also there is a talent skill right under CI (Chaos Inoculation.. it's to the left of Atrophy) called "Influence" that you need to grab.
This should solve your mana issue with EVERY aura.

Have you typed /passives yet?, it looks like you need to finish some skill points from the story still.
Don't forget to do Uber Labrynth!

As for gear try to buy some better Energy Shield gear, your Energy Shield will skyrocket, try to get resistance capped.. it's very difficult but it helps out a lot.
Also definitely buy an Essence Drain level 20 or 21 if you can afford it.. Quality doesn't really do too much compared to levels on this gem.
"
Can you unprivate your profile please? I tried to pull you up on Path of Building to help but I couldn't.

Hey, Did what you recommended and can use all my auras now but I still don't have enough HP for flesh and stone/discipline/clarity at the same time. do I really need clarity or should I swap it out for something else? in the POB I see u have skitterbots in there, maybe I should use that instead?
Last edited by TablesideWingg on Apr 3, 2020, 9:01:30 PM
"
Mohasbt wrote:
I'm coming from a cyclone build so there is a lot of adjustment.
That being said I'm getting one tapped on the regular in >tier 10 maps.
Whats your playstyle like to avoid dying? I have ~6.5k ES with discipline.
Hi!
Make sure you are in "Sand Stance" with Flesh and Stone
Sometimes Path of Building messes up and it says Blood instead of Sand.
I would also recommend trying to cap your Chaos Resistance (Just use a few Prismatic Catalysts on your Presence of Chayula)
I also noticed you are missing a few aura nodes like "Charisma" and "Sovereignty," these will help a little bit.
Also you should de-level clarity to level 9 or 10ish.
Other than that, I usually just try to stay as far away from monsters as I can, it IS a squishy build.. not tanky so if I do get hit, I get hit hard, but with the high Energy Shield, I normally don't have a problem with getting one shot unless it's something like a Delirium boss.
"
Hey, Did what you recommended and can use all my auras now but I still don't have enough HP for flesh and stone/discipline/clarity at the same time. do I really need clarity or should I swap it out for something else? in the POB I see u have skitterbots in there, maybe I should use that instead?
You don't REALLY need Clarity.. however it feels really nice to have.
I just pulled up your Path of Building, De-level your Clarity gem to level 9 and everything will work!!
You can de-level a gem by selling the gem with an Orb of Scouring.
Do this twice.. or purchase a new Clarity gem from act 6 and re-level to 9 or 10 and do NOT level it past that level.
Also, replace your Hallowed Mana flask with a Jade Flask with either increased Evasion % or Immunity to Curses!
Summon Skitterbots is ONLY used for bosses that we don't need the Evade chance from.. Like Shaper / Elder / Sirus / Atziri, etc.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 4, 2020, 8:22:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info