[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Havoc209 wrote:
"
OsirisFPS wrote:
Saw you updated so I made a couple changes, now just looking for some gloves but I have to farm some more!
Hey! I did! Does everything look good? I didn't really give it a triple look just kind of a once over.
"
I have just finished all the acts with your build and I am using some really budget gear. I just started maps for the first time ever and I find I am having a lot of trouble dealing with enemies who charge at you or enemies that spawn right in front of you. A large part of the time I get stunned out or die while trying to cast ed. How can I combat this?
You may need to get more gear?
I'm not sure without looking, can you share a Pastebin or can you un-private your profile? I can further help to see what you are missing or what you can do.

Yeah, I was able to grab these gloves! Capped my chaos and all other resistances too, so far damage is insane! I have unnatural socketed and whats funny is another just dropped in a map lol!
"
AkNz wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:

Thank you very much for your answers, i'll let you know in a few days what these changes actually made :)

Cheers, good guide unlike someone said

Hey,

Just to let you know that I did the switch CI to LL as you advice, and its freaking amazing ! literraly melting everything, apart from T16 juiced.. some of them are insanely hard but its normal

It was kinda hard to cap those 3 res + chaos res, but doable at a fairly price.

Now im planning to ED lvl 21 + empower lvl 4. Then probably will focus one of these kickass helmet with -% chaos res

Thx again ! :)
Last edited by AkNz on Mar 31, 2020, 10:36:04 PM
Hey i have one litlle problem, i found out that to use 5 auras at once i need to have blood magic on lvl 7, which means i need around ~70 strenght so i had to use my 1 passive point for +30 strenght note, is there any way around it? 1 passive seem to be very important in my opinion
Hey! Just switched from an evasion version to a LL and i'm feeling like i die to everything and gained almost no dmg. Can someone check my prof and tell me any advice? THX! ^^
I dont get why people pick "Escape Artist" if they are going for Shavs and Presence of Chayula. It does not do anything that "Weave the Arcane" does besides giving som evasion rating from helmet. Can someone explain this to me?
Could u look on my build now and tell me what i can upgrade?
Hey bro, I'm having some survivability problems but also have high enough DoT DPS. So, I'm thinking about changing Wither + Multiple Totems Support + Spell Totems Support with Steel Skin + Increased Duration + Cast When Damage Taken at least for now. What do you think?
Also update, since maxing out my chaos res and upping the damage, I was able to finish 20 waves of simulacrum and kosis wasn't even an issue!
"
Vorpel wrote:
When getting the budget body armour. Are we getting flat + energy shield crafter or the +%?
Any Energy Shield you can craft on there, if you can get a craft.
If you can get a high Energy Shield base like around 350ish and maybe craft it up to 500, that is ideal.
"

I think I made my charcters visible now
Hi
It looks like you are very squishy.
You only have ~3kish HP currently with Mind over Matter as well as -40% to chaos resistance. Have you checked out the Budget Gearing section out yet? I suggest you do that and go CI, but first you need to buy higher Energy Shield gear.
You need to remove Spreading Rot, and grab a Witchfire Brew Flask.
"
AkNz wrote:
"
AkNz wrote:
"
Havoc209 wrote:

Thank you very much for your answers, i'll let you know in a few days what these changes actually made :)
Cheers, good guide unlike someone said

Hey,
Just to let you know that I did the switch CI to LL as you advice, and its freaking amazing ! literraly melting everything, apart from T16 juiced.. some of them are insanely hard but its normal
It was kinda hard to cap those 3 res + chaos res, but doable at a fairly price.
Now im planning to ED lvl 21 + empower lvl 4. Then probably will focus one of these kickass helmet with -% chaos res
Thx again ! :)
Thank you!
For T16 try 3 Delirium Orbs. My friend told me it seems to be what everyone is doing and I am doing it and enjoying it very much so. The only thing that doesn't really die immediately are the boses but I've had SO Many friends reroll because they are too squishy and don't like their build and I haven't had that problem yet because of how much fun it is.
I may make another toon soon just to get a new taste but ED is just so laid back and awesome.
"
Puckej wrote:
Hey i have one litlle problem, i found out that to use 5 auras at once i need to have blood magic on lvl 7, which means i need around ~70 strenght so i had to use my 1 passive point for +30 strenght note, is there any way around it? 1 passive seem to be very important in my opinion
Check out the "Budget Gearing Before Low Life."
Grab a 49 Strength Ring with some Resistances and Energy Shield.
This should solve your Strength Issue!
"
konan1292 wrote:
Hey! Just switched from an evasion version to a LL and i'm feeling like i die to everything and gained almost no dmg. Can someone check my prof and tell me any advice? THX! ^^
It looks like you only have 20% Chaos Resistance.
This is probably why you are dying a lot.
Other than that for damage I would recommend using Contagion in a 5-Link with an Arcane Surge level 9 gem for maximum damage, you shouldn't be casting Blight at all other than for Infusion from Infused Channelling.
Buy an Empower Level 3, they are super cheap.
"
Philip2206 wrote:
I dont get why people pick "Escape Artist" if they are going for Shavs and Presence of Chayula. It does not do anything that "Weave the Arcane" does besides giving som evasion rating from helmet. Can someone explain this to me?
It's a great option early on to have. Honestly Weave of the Arcane doesn't do too much for us. It only gives us a little bit of Mana and only 9 Energy Shield. The 6% reduced damage taken, but it's only 6% we aren't stacking damage reductions so it's not really great.
"
Puckej wrote:
Could u look on my build now and tell me what i can upgrade?
Definitely pickup Aspect of the Spider.
Grab a better ring and get a +49 strength ring, and a bow with Damage Over Time Multiplier.
Also do Uber Labrynth for SURE.
"
therules576 wrote:
Hey bro, I'm having some survivability problems but also have high enough DoT DPS. So, I'm thinking about changing Wither + Multiple Totems Support + Spell Totems Support with Steel Skin + Increased Duration + Cast When Damage Taken at least for now. What do you think?
Hi
I would love to use a Cast When Damage taken gem, but there are no open gem slots.. and there is nothing I would drop.. I would definitely NOT Drop wither because without wither your DPS goes from 2.9 Mil to 1.8 Mil.

I looked at your path of building via your account:
I would recommend getting Aspect of the Spider.
I also would cap your chaos resistance to 75% if possible.

We are squishy, that is one thing with this build we should not be getting hit, and everything should die really fast.

You do not have the talent "Sovereignty"
I did notice you did not do the Uber Labrynth, I would do that and pickup the talent "Prolonged Pain"
Remove Escape Artist from your talent tree and the talent before that and put it into "Swift Killer"
Once you do that grab a Jade Flask instead of your Sulphur Flask, also try to get Increased Movemnet Speed on your Quicksilver Flask.
I just tried this out and it feels really nice.
Trying out Withering Step on left mouse button after this latest patch. It's been really sweet so far, only issue is that you lose the ability to use flame dash sometimes since they share a cooldown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info