[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Havoc209 wrote:

Thank you very much for your answers, i'll let you know in a few days what these changes actually made :)

Cheers, good guide unlike someone said
can u have a look on my build and tell me for what i should farm currency first? im thinking about empower lvl4, bow with +1 gem and 2+ support gem or essence drain 21lvl 20+ quality
Hi !
First thank you for this build guide. It helped me a lot.
Today, I made some changes on my build and I'm pretty sure I miss something because I get OS very easily.
Can someone have a look at my build and tell me what's wrong ?
(I'll work later on my gems and on a better bow)
"
ShinobiToor wrote:
what do you think is the most important items to look for in terms of your current items in order from most important to least important once we acquire the currency needed. Also thanks for your suggestions earlier.
Once you get the currency acquired, the biggest upgrade by far is the bow.. however it is the most Expensive item out of everything. Also I am noticing capping Chaos Resistance is HUGE this league.
"
Stuca wrote:
@Havoc209 Is it worth to or have u looked into removing the points from left side of the tree (minion damage conversion) into some cluster gems?
Edit: Pog i just got Inspired Learnings, now wondering if it is worth something for ED or just sell it?
I looked into them a little bit, I didn't spend a great amount of time to be honest, but from what it looked like, talent points seemed more worth it to me.. Don't get me wrong, there are some really great cluster jewels, but the amount of extra skill points it took didn't really seem worth it to me.
POG!!
An inspired learning, you're rich now! Those jewels are only really worth it if you go a straight headhunter build, you can use it for some funzies, but it wouldn't be anything special since the buffs only last 20 seconds.
"
LuxyShadow wrote:
I came here thinking this is a good guide, but it turned out its one of the worst. It is missing so many information, like for example empower gem ? it only says get it you will use it later, like really ? after that its never mentioned again. like with many other gems. I cant even get past act 5 because i get 1 shotted. you wasted alot of my time with this, and well now im done with the game, because there is no from 1 to 10 guides that specify everything. and for a new player like me that is needed, i dont understand this game. this guide is not VERY BEGGINER its for someone that has knowledge of the game already and the system.
I am extremely sorry you feel that way.
What do you think I can do better to improve my guide?
"
Puckej wrote:
can u have a look on my build and tell me for what i should farm currency first? im thinking about empower lvl4, bow with +1 gem and 2+ support gem or essence drain 21lvl 20+ quality
Hi!
First, you definitely need a Witchfire Brew.
Definitely grab a Vaal Righteous Fire
An Empower 4 would only increase your DPS by 100k at the moment, definitely get the bow first before anything.
Quality on Essence Drain is okay.. it's not really worth the cost in my opinion. It's only 100k DPS at 5.3 Mil DPS.. at your DPS it's only ~31k DPS.
Purchase some better Energy Shield boots and gloves if you can afford them.
"
Griffon69 wrote:
Hi !
First thank you for this build guide. It helped me a lot.
Today, I made some changes on my build and I'm pretty sure I miss something because I get OS very easily.
Can someone have a look at my build and tell me what's wrong ?
(I'll work later on my gems and on a better bow)
Thank you.
I'm glad it helped someone!
I checked your Path of Building, I do notice your Chaos Resistance is only 20%. Try to increase this to 75%.
I noticed the Delirium deal a lot of chaos damage. Also they do a LOT of after Death effects that if you stand by after they die they will kill you.
This should solve the issue of getting one shot. Other than that just don't stand near big monsters that have telegraphed slams.
Hi!

Tell me please, when You post Budget Gearing before LL? Tanks!
Whi u need 2 doedres damning while lvling? u using only 2 curses ain't 1 ring enough ?
U selfcast those curses or how? Ican't see the trigger ain't selfcasting kinda really slow?
No curses for endgame?
Last edited by Maestery on Mar 29, 2020, 3:23:57 PM
Hey man! been loving the build so far but im at a bit of a plateau now i think. Can you take a look recommend what my next upgrade path should be?
"
Maestery wrote:
Whi u need 2 doedres damning while lvling? u using only 2 curses ain't 1 ring enough ?
U selfcast those curses or how? Ican't see the trigger ain't selfcasting kinda really slow?
No curses for endgame?

Bane uses your linked curses, so running bane + 4 curses is what makes it super high dps for leveling.

This build is so much fun to play, just was able to get my fingerless gloves with aspect of the spider on them too! Woohoo
Can this build doo full juiced t15-t16 deliriums?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info