[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Havoc209 wrote:
Hi! Thank you very much for those kind words and thank you for choosing this build to play!
I would NOT craft that onto a bow without a "Damage Over Time Multiplier" on it. You have to spend 4 ex on the bow... and it's about 450k DPS increase.. so if you CAN.. I would say it's worth it to get that 35% damage over time multiplier on the bow. Can you unprivate your profile and I will tell you straight up from your gear what I think you should do?
The biggest and cheapest upgrade is Essence Drain 21.
Make sure you have an Empower 3, a level 4 is not a whole lot of damage right now.. it starts to add up later when you get your bow.
Flasks are cheap, roll them yourself, just make sure you have a witchfire brew.
Did you check my budget section gear? Check out those rings and increase the resistance, lower the energy shield, see what kind of prices you can find.

Didn't even know it was on private - changed it right now.
Iam currently searching for a new bow now from your gear section, thanks!

If you find the time to check my profile - any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks man.
"
Shinji892 wrote:

Didn't even know it was on private - changed it right now.
Iam currently searching for a new bow now from your gear section, thanks!
If you find the time to check my profile - any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks man.
Hi
So it looks like you definitely need a bow like you said.
These are expensive, however it will be an insane DPS increase.
I recommend annointing "Tranquility" onto your amulet, and buying an Empower level 3.
Getting some higher Energy Shield boots/gloves, however yours are both very good just have a little lowish Energy Shield.
Remove "Escape Artist" From your ascendancy and replace for "Swift Killer."
Make sure once you make this switch in talent points you trade out your Basalt Flask or the Sulphur Flask for a Jade Flask for a lot more Evade Chance.
You also need to cap your Cold and Chaos Resistance. You can use Blessing Orb's on your Sapphire Ring, and use some Prismatic Essence on the ring a few times to cap the Cold Resistance.

Let me know once you make these switches how it is!
Last edited by Havoc209 on Apr 7, 2020, 3:30:55 PM
yo, about that aspect of the spider in the bow, i think u should mention about that somewhere in the guide. Bought boots with it and it works good, now i have 2 aspects 1 in bow and 1 in boots lol. Btw can u take a look on my char and tell me what i can upgrade now? will buy 21/20 es in a second
Well reeally love that build feels the dot is powerfull !

May I ask you guys how do you farm Sirus AW8 last phase is nearlly impossible for me I just die , it's so frustrating !!!!!!!

how you do it ? I 'm deathless till this phase but then it's just getting horrible ...
First league for me, just swapped over to this build and the difference in DoT is amazing.

Regarding my current progress, could i get some pointers on what item to improve on next? (I understand that some of the stuff i have on doesn't match what's recommended but it's what i have on hand atm)
WHAT 's wrong with me !?

I 'm about 9.8k ES and still getting one shot by mobs ! not even boss on map I sdon't get it ...

please anyone can help ? I 'm getting mad over it ....
Last edited by mitenayo on Apr 8, 2020, 9:39:34 AM
"
Puckej wrote:
yo, about that aspect of the spider in the bow, i think u should mention about that somewhere in the guide. Bought boots with it and it works good, now i have 2 aspects 1 in bow and 1 in boots lol. Btw can u take a look on my char and tell me what i can upgrade now? will buy 21/20 es in a second
Where do you think I should mention it? Under Budget Gear?Gloves? Helm? Get Chaos DOT gloves or -9% chaos res helm, or maybe some Awakened gems?
"
mitenayo wrote:
Well reeally love that build feels the dot is powerfull !
May I ask you guys how do you farm Sirus AW8 last phase is nearlly impossible for me I just die , it's so frustrating !!!!!!!
how you do it ? I 'm deathless till this phase but then it's just getting horrible ...
Hi! Thank you!
You either need high energy shield or to not get hit by his "DIE" beam. This usually one shots. Theres a trick to Sirus, in his second phase he teleports a lot and a lot of stuff happens.
It's not easy because it's not the BEST boss build, but it is do-able just need to know the fight well.
"
seikaryuu wrote:
First league for me, just swapped over to this build and the difference in DoT is amazing.
Regarding my current progress, could i get some pointers on what item to improve on next? (I understand that some of the stuff i have on doesn't match what's recommended but it's what i have on hand atm)
Hi! That is awesome!
Get Aspect of the Spider, purchase a new bow. After you get a bow work on Empower 4. Try to cap your chaos resistance before doing those though.
"
mitenayo wrote:
WHAT 's wrong with me !?
I 'm about 9.8k ES and still getting one shot by mobs ! not even boss on map I sdon't get it ...
please anyone can help ? I 'm getting mad over it ....
Right off the bat I noticed you only have 20% Chaos Resistance, try to cap this to 75% and this will help a lot. Other than that just do play back and do not get hit by monsters. We are a mage, not a tank.
comment about crafting aspect of the spider skill should be in the gear section i think
what do i do if i dont have enough life to toggle Clarity, even at level 1? im having mana issues since am reserving so much. I have zealotry, discipline, malevolence and flesh and stone is stone stance.
"
LundaSwe wrote:
what do i do if i dont have enough life to toggle Clarity, even at level 1? im having mana issues since am reserving so much. I have zealotry, discipline, malevolence and flesh and stone is stone stance.

Increase the level of your blood magic gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info