[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

This is my build so far, i'm looking to

120% boots
Convert to cold gloves
Ryslathas
Different helmet
Better rare ring

Anything i'm missing here / In which order should i do these upgrades to get the most bang for my buck :D
Last edited by Maxqt on Jun 24, 2020, 10:15:11 AM
i'm wondering if the increased physical damage is better than the increased buff effect for this ring? would it have a noticeable impact to the overall dps?

On the levelling chart Survivalist doesn;t have a box around it. Should it be part of the Yellow or Green selection?
"
roosterClock wrote:
i'm wondering if the increased physical damage is better than the increased buff effect for this ring? would it have a noticeable impact to the overall dps?

increased physical is better than increased buff effect, he states this in the update 3.11 video for the build :)
"
Maxqt wrote:

This is my build so far, i'm looking to

120% boots
Convert to cold gloves
Ryslathas
Different helmet
Better rare ring

Anything i'm missing here / In which order should i do these upgrades to get the most bang for my buck :D

Ring -> Boots -> Helmet -> Gloves -> Ryslatha

You'll have a hell of a time capping resist with current gear and a Ryslatha. Even though it would probably be the biggest DPS upgrade, I recommend taking it last. The money is better spent on the rares.

Also, that amulet is going to be a BEAST if you can slam a good life roll on it. I'll take it off your hands if you don't want to risk the slam yourself. ;) Lol

"
Sabahl wrote:
On the levelling chart Survivalist doesn;t have a box around it. Should it be part of the Yellow or Green selection?

Oops. Green.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 24, 2020, 12:31:24 PM
Do you ever consider using The Signal Fire quiver? it should be a great dps improvement!
Holy hell, I am a dumbass.

This is the 6link I've been using to clear red maps.

Notice anything wrong?

Yeah, that's right. I forgot to upgrade to a Doomfletch's Prism... Wow. I should probably have watched my own video.

Positive note, the damage is just fine anyway! Lol.
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
Do you ever consider using The Signal Fire quiver? it should be a great dps improvement!

It's pretty close. It's great on the tooltip, but the Drillneck beats it out by a little bit. I considered it, but didn't want to lose the life roll.
Hello,

Just hit maps and so far the build was easy to level and not very expensive.

I have a cheap 6-link chest for my main damage along with a well rolled 3-linked Prism.

I know that the ultimate goal is to have two 6-links, but is there any advantage to making my Prism a 5-link (using a jewelers touch) so that I am running my main 6-link in the chest and an abbreviated Barrage setup on the Prism while I am saving the cash for the two 6-links? And if so, what gem would I need to drop from the Barrage setup?
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello,

Just hit maps and so far the build was easy to level and not very expensive.

I have a cheap 6-link chest for my main damage along with a well rolled 3-linked Prism.

I know that the ultimate goal is to have two 6-links, but is there any advantage to making my Prism a 5-link (using a jewelers touch) so that I am running my main 6-link in the chest and an abbreviated Barrage setup on the Prism while I am saving the cash for the two 6-links? And if so, what gem would I need to drop from the Barrage setup?

I ran the 5l barrage for a bit (I'm not even running barrage at all now though, till I get the 2nd 6l), used it on conquerors only, so up to you if it's worth.

I pulled trap & mine damage out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info