[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

"
SuperBillyDog wrote:
[
Spoiler
item post="23310569" index="1"]

I am struggle on damage side, not sure it is related to the gear or my playstyle. Because I still used to the old mines which blastchain havent exist yet. Any help?

Stack your chains up and let them detonate. Don't throw 5 and detonate. Damage is increased the longer the chain is.

So let's say you throw 23 mines before Sirus becomes vulnerable. As soon as you detonate, you CAN throw more mines to increase the sequence but you'll be more vulnerable since you have to throw them right as everything's detonating.

The idea is to burst the bosses in 1 volley but if you can't then you have to setup another volley or at least enough of a volley (like 2 throws) so that the damage loss from equipping blastchain is negated.
"
SuperBillyDog wrote:

I am struggle on damage side, not sure it is related to the gear or my playstyle. Because I still used to the old mines which blastchain havent exist yet. Any help?

Reroll that Ryslatha, it's costing you damage versus not even wearing a belt. You want the "More Max" to be higher than the "Less Minimum", goal is 40 more max, 30 less min.

Otherwise, gear looks good. Maybe aim for a 21 Split Arrow
"
neo_child wrote:
How are the flask options? If I don't want to use 2 Life flasks, and my resists aren't balanced for Wise Oak (right now I can balance Fire and Cold), what are my options?

I'm currently using a useless Silver Flask just for the Onslaught for a little increase in movement speed but what are my other options?

Read the FAQ about Flasks but don't really want to go out of my way for Bottled Faith or a Dying Sun.

What about Taste of Hate? Or should I just use a Wise Oak regardless of my resists?

DPS flasks are in this order:

Diamond flask
Wise Oak (if all your resistances have the same value)
[I'd say bottled faith would be here, but it's hard to say]
Atziris
Well rolled Cinderswallow with crit
[PoB says any Sulphur flask here]
Taste of Hate
Wise Oak (if you have 1 res higher than others)

I personally play Taste of Hate, because it's cheap and it's both an offensive and defensive option, see my post above.

Anyone gave a shot at a LL version of this? I know it's used mostly for spellcasters and the 30% more spell damage won't really help, but maybe we can stack more auras?

I get that this isn't a ball lightning miner, yet I feel that the damage potential could be somehow higher.

This is my gear so far,
Thanks for the guide, really enjoying it. Last night i finally got to spawn sirius A5 lol im kind of slow I dont like buying maps (I Think I only bought one to get my red maps going). Deathless Sirius-

Im slowly getting used to the slow throwing speed of the barrage setup..No luck with the mine throwing speed craft :C (Might be the first thing to do next)

Really smooth leveling and gear progress is really clear.
I already got a pair of boots with the crit enchant that Ill try to craft myself.

I was wondering if anyone has already tried the interrogation, maybe be useful to push the damage further.

My next goal is finishing the boots, getting some awakened gems and then maybe start upgrading the rest rare gear to get more life.

Any suggestions?
"
Rolls wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has already tried the interrogation, maybe be useful to push the damage further.

Secrets of Suffering converts Ignite, Chill and Shock into Scorch, Brittle and Sap.

Not only is Sap underwhelming, by converting these ailments, I believe you negate a big portion of one of our Saboteur nodes.

The ele reduction from Scorch may make up for all this but I'm skeptical in using that gem for now.
Yeap, but we are using skitterbots..

We can link them to burning legion to have the 3 ailments that we need, we would need to either take the golem out or use an unset ring o_O I cant test it right now, im planning to do it once I get a few levels..
How much of a difference does +3 split arrow enchant makes for the build? I'm asking because I'd rather get dash enchant to go faster if it doesn't help out much
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
How much of a difference does +3 split arrow enchant makes for the build? I'm asking because I'd rather get dash enchant to go faster if it doesn't help out much

It's a bit of coverage on the clear, and it's 20% more damage on the Barrage links. Can be skipped if you're willing to take thi hit to damage, as Barrage is usually nutso overkill anyway.
Ok i managed to put the jewel, I have no idea if the dmg went up or not... xD
Could you Check my character and see what you think Blaydex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info