[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

"
bala07 wrote:
I have been following the build.in T9 maps now. Build is cruising through mobs and bosses. Got the starkonja helmet with +3 split arrow enchantment for cheap.

Which synergies with wind dancer,

Any armour suggestions to add for defence? Or just go with kaom heart?

My gear so far.
Spoiler

Kaoms is my favorite, but Kintsugi is a close second.

Definitely look at replacing your rares before anything else though, you've got 4 rare pieces with no life at all, and 2 with less than 50. I can't imagine you have more than 2500 life with this gear. Lol.
Okay, am I crazy because you insist on 3-6 coated shrapnel only, but I have searched 2 leagues now and can only ever find 3-5 or 2-6 every time I look...
Yo!

Using this build right now and it feels really good.

Just one question - is the key passive "Perfect Agony" really worth it?
"
inkie99 wrote:
Yo!

You should change it with Lethal Pride Jewel (Akoya one) to the Chainbreaker node, its really worth it then.
Last edited by Boczeq on Jun 23, 2020, 10:47:41 AM
i did that but, im having an insane amount of mana problems with chainbreaker
"
Okay, am I crazy because you insist on 3-6 coated shrapnel only, but I have searched 2 leagues now and can only ever find 3-5 or 2-6 every time I look...

There are 80+ for sale right now. Not sure why you're not seeing them. Try this search.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Gl4y8DWhb

"
inkie99 wrote:
Yo!

Perfect Agony will make you lose 30% of your damage without the timeless jewel, don't take it unless you are converting it to Chainbreaker (With an Akoya Lethal Pride)

"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
i did that but, im having an insane amount of mana problems with chainbreaker

I did the math a page back, but you need 33.7 mana regen/second without any modifiers. This probably means running a fairly high level Clarity. Note: This is assuming you have Alira. If you don't, you need 5 more mana regen.

Math below:

Spoiler
In order to figure out what level your clarity needs to be, use the following formula: 33.7 - 5 - (.018*Mana Pool) = X. X is the mana regen that your Clarity will need to provide.

In this example, lets say I have 700 mana. 33.7 - 5 - (.018*700) = 16.1. To sustain mana regen, I will need a level 9 Clarity, which provides 17.5 (though level 8 Clarity is probably fine, it's 16.0).

Also note that any other sources of flat mana regen (Such as Temple rolls or crafts) will be subtracted from this requirement

yep, i saw your math, and i agree, but thats meean we need to drop some lvls on precision to run some lvls on clarity then ?
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
yep, i saw your math, and i agree, but thats meean we need to drop some lvls on precision to run some lvls on clarity then ?

Maybe a few as you're gearing, but with 800 mana (one mana roll on gear), a Circle of Guilt and Enlighten 3, you should have enough mana to do 21 precision, 8 clarity (Alongside Skitterbots and HoP), and still have enough for the mines.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 23, 2020, 3:37:15 PM
allright, will try it ! thx, another question, do you considered to use The Signal Fire quiver? looks like a more dps for me! and honestly i dont get it why xD
how is fury valve amulet work for this build? anyone test it out yet? any good?
Last edited by Wutsabi on Jun 23, 2020, 9:18:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info