[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

A4 sirius with trash gear - Yay!
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:22:28 AM
"
What do you think about using The Interrogation jewel?

I asked him about that yesterday and he said that he has to make some calcs to see if it's worth it.
Just saying - Chainbreaker + Berserk is HUGE boost, get it asap boys :D
Last edited by Boczeq on Jun 22, 2020, 6:14:39 AM
"

What # on Lethal Pride gets Chainbreaker?
This build... boii. Love this ! I prefer mapping with charged mines (feels smoother) Any ideas which nodes can be sacraficed for extra frenzy/power charges ?
"
Milkshakes00 wrote:
"

What # on Lethal Pride gets Chainbreaker?

The Akoya one, u can check on my tree.

Sirus A5 done easily, deathless
Last edited by Boczeq on Jun 22, 2020, 10:17:27 AM
Did some math today - 33.7 Mana Regen is required to maintain mine throws indefinitely at the maximum throw speed that the build gets with minefield (Quality, Tree nodes, Sab nodes, Helm/Ammy crafts). We throw 8.43 mines per second, with a cost of 4.

This is trivial to reach without Chainbreaker's mana regen reduction, meaning that once you have Alira, Pyromaniac and Efficient Explosives, you can probably turn off Clarity until you get the Timeless Jewel.

Mana regen math is as follows:

Without Chainbreaker - Base Mana regen is .018*mana pool + 5.0 (Alira) + Clarity Base regen) * 1.8 (60% from Doomfletch, 20% from Coldhearted Calculation).

This means we can sustain max speed throws without Clarity as soon as we have 762 mana. -NOTE- This assumes you have max throw speed. If you are still missing throw speed crafts or quality (which is probably the case for a lot of people right now), you will need less mana regen.

With Chainbreaker - Our mana regen loses the 1.8 multiplier, so we only apply base mana regen. This means our mana regen calc becomes .018*mana pool + 5 + Clarity Regen. In order to figure out what level your clarity needs to be, use the following formula: 33.7 - 5 - (.018*Mana Pool) = X. X is the mana regen that your Clarity will need to provide.

In this example, lets say I have 700 mana. 33.7 - 5 - (.018*700) = 16.1. To sustain mana regen, I will need a level 9 Clarity, which provides 17.5 (though level 8 Clarity is probably fine, it's 16.0).

Also note that any other sources of flat mana regen (Such as Temple rolls or crafts) will be subtracted from this requirement

So why does this matter? Our mana pool is really tight. We need enough mana to drop 23 Barrage mines (cost of 5 each), so overleveling Clarity is a big no-no. This also lets us level up Precision a few more times.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 22, 2020, 11:50:58 AM
I have been following the build.in T9 maps now. Build is cruising through mobs and bosses. Got the starkonja helmet with +3 split arrow enchantment for cheap.

Which synergies with wind dancer,

Any armour suggestions to add for defence? Or just go with kaom heart?

My gear so far.

for me the best defense so far - kinsugi, wind dancer, phasing flask, blind ascendancy - hardly die, sry for the weird typing..baby on my arms :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info