[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

"
shaneselva wrote:
Hi, if using Chainbreaker keystone how to regenerate mana?

We still gain mana regen from sources that give flat mana regen (Like, +6.5 mana regenerated per second), we just aren't affected by % mana regen. Since we'll be taking more reduced reservation nodes, we only need like 35 mana regen/second to sustain. Should be doable with a mid level Clarity gem.
what do you think of using charged mines instead of minefield on single target setup? according to pob, it gives ~15% more damage (because of the frenzy charges) and also doesnt make you stuck when throwing the mines
sure, will take a little longer to throw all mines down, but i think the added mobility is a good thing
at what point does the build feel comfortable with t15/16 content like conquers/sirus?

how much dmg/mine would you want.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
at what point does the build feel comfortable with t15/16 content like conquers/sirus?

how much dmg/mine would you want.

Probably around 150-200k per hit, using the same config I have. (Easiest way to match configs is to open my PoB, then import your character on top of it)

"
what do you think of using charged mines instead of minefield on single target setup? according to pob, it gives ~15% more damage (because of the frenzy charges) and also doesnt make you stuck when throwing the mines
sure, will take a little longer to throw all mines down, but i think the added mobility is a good thing

I ran with Charged Mines until I got all of my Mine throw speed, it wasn't bad, definitely an option. I did end up switching back to minefield in the end though.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 19, 2020, 11:44:34 AM
Have we ever actually discussed what to play in the body 6L early in the league before we get kaoms? I've actually no idea what to play there. I thought about about HoA but that would be too mana heavy. Buffing HoP seems like a bad idea aswell.
"
Have we ever actually discussed what to play in the body 6L early in the league before we get kaoms? I've actually no idea what to play there. I thought about about HoA but that would be too mana heavy. Buffing HoP seems like a bad idea aswell.

I would presume that we socket the single target split arrow gems instead of switching to our second 6L Doomfletch (which we might not have early on).
"
xpancakethief wrote:
"

I would presume that we socket the single target split arrow gems instead of switching to our second 6L Doomfletch (which we might not have early on).

I actually think you don't need the barrage single target early on, since it's only useful for the tankier bosses like 80+ conquerors, so I'm wondering if there's something better.
"
"
xpancakethief wrote:
"

I actually think you don't need the barrage single target early on, since it's only useful for the tankier bosses like 80+ conquerors, so I'm wondering if there's something better.

I usually get a 6l chest before getting a 6l Doomfletch, so I socket the attack in there. I then end up getting the Kaoms shortly after the 6l Doomfletch, so I just leave it empty for a bit. Will need to do some thinking on a 6l though, since I've added other chests as alternatives.

My early-yellow-red maps are unoptimized. Lol. I hit level 93 last league with 2 empty sockets. :p
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 19, 2020, 1:38:19 PM
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:

I usually get a 6l chest before getting 6l Doomfletch, so I socket the attack in there. I then end up getting the Kaoms shortly after the 6l Doomfletch, so I just leave it empty for a bit. Will need to do some thinking on a 6l though, since I've added other chests as alternatives.

My early-yellow maps are unoptimized. Lol. I hit level 93 last league with 2 empty sockets. :p

Yup, you definitely want to socket the split arrow into the chest if you don't have the 6l prism yet, but I get enough currency to get it day 1 and I get quite a lot of 6ls from vaal areas early. And since I don't like buying kaoms before it's 100% necessary we should figure out what to socket into the chest.

Especially important if someone goes for the full eternity shroud build. I don't think it should be that expensive. Maybe 60ex~? Which is way less than other eternity shroud builds.

We should do some experimenting.
Maybe there's like a CI/shavronnes LL version of this build that could work even?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info