[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
How are folks dealing with mana issues? In Act 10 right now, 2 labs done, and constantly needing to hit the mana flask even with a Clarity gem. Any advice besides a 3ex helm?

ETA: I normally play attackers, so I'm used to the slap a warlord's-mark on it solution, but that won't work here. How do casters sustain mana?

It's pretty common for a lot of casters build to use enduring mana flask. I would recommend you start using that.
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
How are folks dealing with mana issues? In Act 10 right now, 2 labs done, and constantly needing to hit the mana flask even with a Clarity gem. Any advice besides a 3ex helm?

ETA: I normally play attackers, so I'm used to the slap a warlord's-mark on it solution, but that won't work here. How do casters sustain mana?

It's pretty common for a lot of casters build to use enduring mana flask. I would recommend you start using that.

Thanks for the quick reply, and duly noted. Really enjoying the build. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a piece of the puzzle. Happy hunting!
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply, and duly noted. Really enjoying the build. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a piece of the puzzle. Happy hunting!

I actually really hate mana pots because if you run out during a long battle you're screwed. I actually picked up clarity for this build and I run clarity + herald of ash. So far so good.
Does anyone know how to do the math on this?

Links are

spell totem + faster casting support + multiple totems + blade vortex

vs

spell totem + faster casting support + multiple totems + bladefall

for single target damage.

Note bladefall leaves 50% less blades if I do not cast it directly.
"

BV totems have a weirder range requirement than BF totems in order to start their stacks. Additionally, choosing to selfcastcast BF over BV negates your ability to 'carry blades' as selfcast BV does. There's things to consider over "which number bigger"
Hi,

Currently i am running with this build.
I see you are using Loreweave, is it better for this build.

Thanks and Best Reagards
"
avofaria wrote:
Hi,

Currently i am running with this build.
I see you are using Loreweave, is it better for this build.

Thanks and Best Reagards

Currently, I am using the tanky set-up. People seem felt this build kinda squishy so I invest some into defense layer. Ideally, Loreweave is our second-best choice.

Also, I am running 2 Kaoms way due to the ascendancy and we invest our defense into life regen and armour. I have 6 endurance charge and we generate them by using the cluster jewel
"
Does anyone know how to do the math on this?

Links are

spell totem + faster casting support + multiple totems + blade vortex

vs

spell totem + faster casting support + multiple totems + bladefall

for single target damage.

Yes, I already done the testing. The less 50% blades is like nothing to us due to the fact we can summon 3 totem. With faster casting, we can constantly have infinite blade as long as the totem didnt die
Is Oni-Goroshi a good weapon for this build?
Noob question again. Could you provide a mini guide on how to craft the +3 caster bow? Or are we better off buying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info