[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

Not gonna lie.....

It does good dmg, BUT self casting BV is Clunky AF.

0/2 this league so far; got Animate Weapon and it was horribly clunky and thought this would be better, but nope x.x
"
FissFiss wrote:
Not gonna lie.....

It does good dmg, BUT self casting BV is Clunky AF.

0/2 this league so far; got Animate Weapon and it was horribly clunky and thought this would be better, but nope x.x

I made another video about speed farming. You can check it. And sorry the quality of the video, I was recording on a laptop.
Nice build concept and damage is... kinda good? Im not sure im still before maps. But it made me realize i just dont like the blade vortex playstyle. Tho damage is good... So i guess if you like BV def go for this
"
Stoner74 wrote:
Nice build concept and damage is... kinda good? Im not sure im still before maps. But it made me realize i just dont like the blade vortex playstyle. Tho damage is good... So i guess if you like BV def go for this

If you dont like the blade vortex, you dont really need to use it. The blade blast damage itself is enough. You can use that to one tap most of the packs. You could play it just like bladefall + Blade blast build which is a range caster
Last edited by ahunterkee on Mar 15, 2020, 9:32:40 PM
I've got a fully up to date version of POB and the links still aren't working - any fix for this? :o
"
FullermanPOE wrote:
I've got a fully up to date version of POB and the links still aren't working - any fix for this? :o

I made a non-POB version in the tree section just now. You can check it out.
Are you using all 3 auras simultaneously? Don't see where you're getting reduced mana reservation.
I have 3 questions:

1- on the guide, you say to use itensify gem, but you are not using it, why?

2- "Every time we ignite an enemy, we cast blade vortex one time. Which will sustain our Blade blast cost, which will end up full screen clear as long as we constantly ignite our enemy."

how does it works? i'm supposed to use blade vortex or it will be cast automatically?

3- there is 3 trees, non-crit, tanky and the new one, the new one is the DPS/crit tree? am i right?
Last edited by tchukamira on Mar 16, 2020, 2:43:19 PM
"
riot93 wrote:
Are you using all 3 auras simultaneously? Don't see where you're getting reduced mana reservation.

I list the final version which we use 3 aura. But currently I dont have devo so dont need to do it now.
"
tchukamira wrote:
I have 3 questions:

1- on the guide, you say to use itensify gem, but you are not using it, why?

2- "Every time we ignite an enemy, we cast blade vortex one time. Which will sustain our Blade blast cost, which will end up full screen clear as long as we constantly ignite our enemy."

how does it works? i'm supposed to use blade vortex or it will be cast automatically?

3- there is 3 trees, non-crit, tanky and the new one, the new one is the DPS/crit tree? am i right?

1. Intensify is a must if you dont have carcass jack. It will make our blast have bigger AOE which need to overlap have shotgun effect.

2. The cwdt version is still on hold, it requires the eye of innocent and is expensive.

3, non-crit for league start. Tanky is the adjustment version. The final one is what am I currently using, focus more damage and have enough defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info