[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Helsgarde wrote:
I've been running with a basic signal fire BV chieftain in hopes that changing to a new setup won't be too time costing, but I'm still on the fence about what to change to. I tried playing around with swapping out Blade Vortex with Blade Blast and temporarily slotting in the totem setup, but overall mapping felt a lot slower.

Would it be possible for you to post a video of a general map clear?

In general, what are your thoughts on Blade Blast so far?

What kind of damage numbers are you thinking you'll be hitting with Blade Blast near end game? I know that can be hard to calc out since it depends on the overlapping hitboxes.

Are you still considering some form of auto blade generation via CWDT or something else? I'm guessing this would either be through self ignite or something else? I wonder if we would be able to put out a decent amount of lingering blades.

Explode gloves worth slotting in your opinion? Or better it get it off something else?

1. Map clear might be soon. My plan was get to red map then post one but looks like many people sill want one.

2. Blade blast is broken, single target damage is amazin.

3. Cwdt version are not that strong. My plan was to sustain blade blast cost so it can explode 50 blade. But there is a 10 blades limits build in BV so.

4. Explode gloves worth a lot in our build, really help.

Explode gloves? You mean Haemophilia gloves? Beacuse I want to ask how we make enemies to bleed so that we can proc the explosion.
How are we taking advantage of the fortify nodes, we use the gem in the new tanky setup?
"
SH1F7 wrote:
How are we taking advantage of the fortify nodes, we use the gem in the new tanky setup?

In the tanky set-up, we use shield charge
"
Explode gloves? You mean Haemophilia gloves? Beacuse I want to ask how we make enemies to bleed so that we can proc the explosion.

Asenath's Gentle Touch
Hi, I've been trying to use the pastebin links but they're not working for me. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but i can't access the skill tree links.
thank you!
"
JTrickerman wrote:
Hi, I've been trying to use the pastebin links but they're not working for me. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but i can't access the skill tree links.
thank you!

Did you update it? the cluster jewel will break POB if you use the old version
I am kind of confused on what tree/pastebin to use/which one is the current recommended one? I play this as my leaguestarter, lvl 47 so far.

Thx
how do we get the BV charges? self casting? seems very tedious to me....
"
Wurschtpeter wrote:
I am kind of confused on what tree/pastebin to use/which one is the current recommended one? I play this as my leaguestarter, lvl 47 so far.

Thx

Use the POB one
"
Vasuhn wrote:
how do we get the BV charges? self casting? seems very tedious to me....

Unleash support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info