3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

ty for the build and guide. Currently lvl 80, love this build, except the Uberlab. Tried it 12 times, but no success, respect vaal pact and put in 4 more regen notes, 3 life flasks and changed the pantheon, but i cant do it and i played alot over the years. The traps are killing me. maybe i should try to pay for an uberlab carry the first time. Would like to play this build with the last ascendency points.

Good loot to you.

Huh that bad :( Try finding me ingame and I'll carry you. Uber Lab is a must.
"

Huh that bad :( Try finding me ingame and I'll carry you. Uber Lab is a must.

ty for the offer, todays uber layout without golden door was great. i did it finally. Played slowly as fu*#, took me about 20mins, but at least its done. The last ascendency points make a big difference.

Cheers
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Mar 27, 2020, 1:21:07 PM
Hello,
Thank you for this awesome build! I am 84, and have had some of the smoothest leveling ever. Hitting tier 11 maps now.
I feel I have hit a bit of a wall in damage. I have some money and am just wondering what I should go for next. Cinderswallow? (my Char is ZitoAllMight, delerium.) On POB I am only hitting about 2 mill damage on BF.
Also, Where would an inspired learning go in this build? What would you give up for it?

Thanks
Also, how are we generating frenzy charges?
"
zitodragon wrote:
Also, how are we generating frenzy charges?

Hi,

we are using blood rage gem (green) to generate frenzy charges.

Last edited by Anabasis37 on Mar 28, 2020, 10:03:24 AM
This build is quite strong. I managed to get my 2x Oni-Goroshi about a week ago, when the Rebirth cards where 2c each, sometimes as low as 1c.

However I'm not quite as tanky as I'd like to be.. 6k2 hp currently, but not much mitigation othewise. I get 1-shot every now and then. Also the leech is quite good but I still often find myself to have to leap slam away to recover for 1-2 sec on certain bosses. Nothing like the Glacial Hammer build which just wouldn't care for the most part.

I see you're playing this character right now Torstein, how tanky do you feel?
Would messing around with some cluster jewels help? The build feels quite stretched right now, but between the 1% all max res and endurance charge generation, that might be good enough to lose a bit of damage for?

If anyone wants to have a look at my profile, the character is named Melenes . I know I'm missing the annoint for some more leech, but I have taken the extra point in the leech wheel so i'm only missing 10% and not 20% recovery.

Finally, and that goes for all your builds Torstein, it is nice that you add the additionnal info about Multistrike calculation, War Bringer, and also the 60% more on your poison build. However it'd be useful if you mentionned that anyone using LocalIdentity's PoB fork should remove all those workarounds because they've all been implemented in it.

Thanks anyways for the great guides. I think my next build is gonna be based on your poison pathfinder.
Last edited by Rorshan on Mar 28, 2020, 7:48:06 AM
Hello,

really loving this build.

Can you tell me, why you take the note "Mana Flows". I didnt need it, but maybe there is a reason i dont know.

What do you think about this ring to get other charges?

Crafted these today :
: looking good, all t1, except res is t2, could craft attackspeed on it, because suffix is still open, but i guess flat phys damage to attacks isnt that important for this build
Ty for answering
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Mar 28, 2020, 6:18:31 PM
Hey Torstein, im trying your build with cyclone atm, and its fun, but i feel like im at a point where i die too fast, im 6k HP level 89 and im struggeling tier 11-12 maps, help please :D

https://pastebin.com/A5UVnDES
"
Rorshan wrote:
This build is quite strong. I managed to get my 2x Oni-Goroshi about a week ago, when the Rebirth cards where 2c each, sometimes as low as 1c.

However I'm not quite as tanky as I'd like to be.. 6k2 hp currently, but not much mitigation othewise. I get 1-shot every now and then. Also the leech is quite good but I still often find myself to have to leap slam away to recover for 1-2 sec on certain bosses. Nothing like the Glacial Hammer build which just wouldn't care for the most part.

I see you're playing this character right now Torstein, how tanky do you feel?
Would messing around with some cluster jewels help? The build feels quite stretched right now, but between the 1% all max res and endurance charge generation, that might be good enough to lose a bit of damage for?

If anyone wants to have a look at my profile, the character is named Melenes . I know I'm missing the annoint for some more leech, but I have taken the extra point in the leech wheel so i'm only missing 10% and not 20% recovery.

Finally, and that goes for all your builds Torstein, it is nice that you add the additionnal info about Multistrike calculation, War Bringer, and also the 60% more on your poison build. However it'd be useful if you mentionned that anyone using LocalIdentity's PoB fork should remove all those workarounds because they've all been implemented in it.

Thanks anyways for the great guides. I think my next build is gonna be based on your poison pathfinder.

Hi, and tyvm for the feedback!
I see where your fear comes from. You played my Glacial build. :D That thing is a choo-choo train. It's definitely tankier no doubt about it, but it's much more expensive and has much less dps.

So, im working on cluster combo and rework of the passive tree with Warcries. What build will gain is Endurance charges, 25% instant life recovery, 5 rage on cry... It's massive benefit so you will be able to get full 50 rage between Sirus phases!!

Also with more investment build can be pushed over 20mill dps or 15 mill without Aspect of Carnage and insane life recovery.

Stay tuned ill update the build tonight and release full Simulacrum clear!

ps didn't know about forks since 10 days ago
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 28, 2020, 1:51:08 PM
Hi ! This build looks strong, lvl 88 atm with it and it's been good with only frost blades. Haven't done red maps yet, nor my last ascendency, i'm trying to complete my atlas and I wanna upgrade my gear before going on the high tier maps

can't wait for the update !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info