3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Loving the build .. i farmed last weekend for both Oni's and it was worth the pain. Such fun .. thank you :)
What is the best helmet enchant??
"
amolka wrote:
What is the best helmet enchant??

This one
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hello,

really loving this build.

Can you tell me, why you take the note "Mana Flows". I didnt need it, but maybe there is a reason i dont know.

What do you think about this ring to get other charges?

Crafted these today :
: looking good, all t1, except res is t2, could craft attackspeed on it, because suffix is still open, but i guess flat phys damage to attacks isnt that important for this build
Ty for answering

Mana Flows is needed because of high attack speed when Berserking so you don't drop to 0 mana. It also gives Intelligence.

Ring is not good for this build.

Gloves are ok, craft attack speed.

"
Minkii wrote:
Hey Torstein, im trying your build with cyclone atm, and its fun, but i feel like im at a point where i die too fast, im 6k HP level 89 and im struggeling tier 11-12 maps, help please :D

https://pastebin.com/A5UVnDES

You dont have Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics.
"
TV_Shifu wrote:
Hi ! This build looks strong, lvl 88 atm with it and it's been good with only frost blades. Haven't done red maps yet, nor my last ascendency, i'm trying to complete my atlas and I wanna upgrade my gear before going on the high tier maps

can't wait for the update !

Blitz makes this thing fly!
HF :D
ADDED CLUSTER JEWEL SECTION
Ohhhhhh man. The update feels so good Torstein thanks again. My finger is killing me from warcry spam though.......lol
do you recommend that we switch to the jewel build or stick with the classic build first then switch not sure yet. Currently lvl 83 still missing uber lab.
"
KeepersWay wrote:
do you recommend that we switch to the jewel build or stick with the classic build first then switch not sure yet. Currently lvl 83 still missing uber lab.

I would switch at this point. Having instant life recovery from Warcry will make your life a lot easier in Uber Lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info