3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

How is the sequence for the the endurance jewel build. basically the same but you walk around with max endurance charges all the time ?

is it possible to warcry during cyclone?
Last edited by KeepersWay on Mar 29, 2020, 10:40:03 AM
"
"
LosCoggosMash wrote:

Hey mate, that build is great fun! But i got 1 question :) I´m respecing for the new cluster update you posted. But: What skills do i use in my skillbar now. Since with the added enduring cry i feel like there is one skill too much for my skillbar ^^

You will put your Enduring Cry on left click like this, and it will autocast it while moving

Works perfect!
Last edited by HaleZTX on Mar 29, 2020, 10:35:51 AM
"
KeepersWay wrote:
How is the sequence for the the endurance jewel build. basically the same but you walk around with max endurance charges all the time ?

is it possible to warcry during cyclone?

see the post above
Hi again Tortstein!

"
Which jewel? Don't pay 2ex, it's craftable.

Is my second league, and my skill to craft... needs a lot of improvement xD.

How can I craft the jewel?

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 29, 2020, 11:47:44 AM
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 29, 2020, 11:47:28 AM
Buy white medium cluster jewel with 6 passives and 15% increased warcry buff.
Then make it blue and start spaming alternations until you get Mob Mentality. Now its time to regal it . Regal it and if you get one of the 4 passives which Torstein write in his post you have to exalt it for socket. If after regaling things get wrong you go back to step one with orb of scouring. Thats it pretty much until you get your cluster jewel good. Its not hard !
I have to say .. the DPS change now is HUGE . I dont even change my cyclone for T16 delirium and bosses... They die almost insta. I have to change to blade flurry only for Sirius. And I dont even super max it yet !
Alright, as I suspected the cluster version feels much better than the other. I think it's partly because I'm not skilled enough to 100% manage 0 regen while not attacking.

Stretching for resistances and intelligence while maintaining 1 min frenzy on both rings is a bit of a challenge, but I ended up having some luck and it cost me about 2ex or so total and I even got my chaos res up to -12%!

I'm seriously thinking of dropping Immortal Call. Right now it feels like I'm much more susceptible to being 1-shot than anything else, and I only like IC on builds with 0 charge or extreme charge generation. I might replace it with a selfcast Steelskin (though I'm not sure I can handle another skill to monitor in tight situations). Or maybe Assassin's Mark, since I'm not sure paying for a ring with CoH + space for min frenzy + life + the bunch of resists needed is reasonable spending.
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Buy white medium cluster jewel with 6 passives and 15% increased warcry buff.
Then make it blue and start spaming alternations
until you get Mob Mentality. Now its time to regal it . Regal it and if you get one of the 4 passives which Torstein write in his post you have to exalt it for socket. If after regaling things get wrong you go back to step one with orb of scouring. Thats it pretty much until you get your cluster jewel good. Its not hard !

No no, no need to exalt anything.

So you start with the medium cluster jewel that has "15% increased warcry buff"

1. use Scouring orb to make it normal, then Transmutation to make it magic
2. spam alterations until you mob mentality or some other worthy notable
3. when you find desirable notable use Augmentation orb to add one more mod
4. use Regal orb to make item rare which will add one more mod

if you end up with wrong combo go back to step 1.
if you got Mob Mentality and something worthy great, if you got jewel socket too its poggers
"
Rorshan wrote:

I'm seriously thinking of dropping Immortal Call. Right now it feels like I'm much more susceptible to being 1-shot than anything else, and I only like IC on builds with 0 charge or extreme charge generation. I might replace it with a selfcast Steelskin (though I'm not sure I can handle another skill to monitor in tight situations). Or maybe Assassin's Mark, since I'm not sure paying for a ring with CoH + space for min frenzy + life + the bunch of resists needed is reasonable spending.

You are wrong about IC especially now when you can generate End charges but as you wish...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info