3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
igorbco wrote:
"

I get the idea but Lacerate feels little too slow for my taste. Frost Blades cover very large area on the other hand.
For those insane maps (since I want to do everything with this char) I will swap little later for Cyclone with Pulverize to get safer clear while getting more damage than with Frost Blades. Blade Flurry is still unmatched for single target.
Maybe even change Aspect of Carnage for Pain Reaver when i get Awakened melee phys.

Hello Torstein, after glacial hammer I went this build and its awesome!

Could you please share the 6L for Cyclone+Pulverise? If it's safer and bigger dmg than frost blades i'd also like to swap into it.

Thanks!

Cyclone - Pulverize - Infused Channeling - Fortify - Damage on Full Life - Melee Phys
"
"
"
Spoiler
Torstein, first things first, thanks for the build, this is far away the most fun and powerfull league start i ever played.

Im playing this build since the league start and probably play only this to the rest of the league, so im discover some things that can be helpfull to new players or some "safe" players like me.

Its true that frost blades have the most powerfull clearspeed when talking about melee skills, but, in some high tier maps (tier 16 yellow maps for example), a problem appear to me, depend on the mod, im getting one shotted by the delirium( yes, shit happens, oh riplirium... ), its normal, its a t16 yellow map with some delirium stacks bahaha, but im reached a way to solve this.

Think with me, what is the only frost blades disfavor mechanic? Yes, its a "like-melee hit", so you have to stay close to the pack monster! Well, its a t16 yellow-corrupted map, 4+ delirium stacks, its a insane amount of damage to tank it with your open chest right? To solve this, its very simple btw, if the problem is tank insane hit's, we just need to close your "open-chest".

After some hour's, i have tried Lacerate Skill, and its soo much better! We are talking about different playstile after all, but the lacerate "safe range" its a big huge advantage against delirium, you can stay away from the pack mob and do a big amount of damage,a lot of more damage compared to frost blades if monster are hit with two Lacerate Slashes.

I didn't modify the passive skill tree or item's, just changed Frost Blades setup to Lacerate Setup, Lacerate its a good skill, have sinergy with blood and sand too, if any player want to make this build a "ONE SKILL" build, its possible with lacerate, just change blood and sand stance and go for boss.

5L LACERATE SETUP: Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on full life > Fortify
6L SETUP : Lacerate > Melee Phys Damage > Multistrike > Damage on Full life > Increased Area of Effect

If you want to use only lacerate in this build, you can change Increased Area to Concentrated Aura to boss dmg, or if you have one exalted left, you can buy another oni-goroshi, same way Torstein do with Blade Flurry, but blade flurry do more overall damage.

Talking about blade flurry, im a sucking dick with this skill, i can't use this properly, so i changed it to cyclone single target dmg xD, its a good way to move and damage bosses btw.

Cyclone 6l Boss dmg SETUP: Cyclone > Infused Chanelling > Concentrated Effect > Damage on Full Life > Fortify > Melee Phys Damage

Im lvl 90 atm doing endgame maps and prepare to fight Sirus, one more time, thank you Torstein, and if anyone wants to check my itens and PoB, my profile is open, just search for "zeinebr" and select FireYami character, my setup actually costs around 5ex.

I get the idea but Lacerate feels little too slow for my taste. Frost Blades cover very large area on the other hand.
For those insane maps (since I want to do everything with this char) I will swap little later for Cyclone with Pulverize to get safer clear while getting more damage than with Frost Blades. Blade Flurry is still unmatched for single target.
Maybe even change Aspect of Carnage for Pain Reaver when i get Awakened melee phys.

Hmm, nice idea!

Torstein, about potions, why you don't use insta recovery flasks? Its to counter the degen debuff?

In some maps in high red tier on A8 level you can roll -60% less life recovery and -% ele res. In those scenarios Catalysed flask is better but you can use Instant one if you like.
"
Hey Torstein thanks for another fun build, I just took down Sirius~

I personally prefer the Slayer version because I felt really squishy but beside that it was great.

Ty and congrats! :)
Slayer is more optimized for Cyclone and zooming with it. It is a bit safer but it also has lot less damage.

"
KeepersWay wrote:
In the pastebin the gem link combo is different and there is multistrike in blade flurry. I thought it was channeling ability meaning multistrike would not work. should I follow the post gem link or the pastebin?

I checked everything looks fine
Hey Torstein, I just crafted (lucky shot!) the following ring:

--------
+16% to Fire and Cold Resistances (implicit)
--------
+20 to maximum Energy Shield
+44 to maximum Mana
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Assassin's Mark on Hit
+51 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------

What do you think I could do with the free slots of gems? Now that I don't need the assasin's Mark. Should I keep using wave of conviction?

Thanks, the build is very fun. I will soon try Sirus.
"
KeepersWay wrote:
In the pastebin the gem link combo is different and there is multistrike in blade flurry. I thought it was channeling ability meaning multistrike would not work. should I follow the post gem link or the pastebin?

The pastebin is probably wrong, use this setup:

Blade Flurry> Melee Phys Damage > Infused Chanelling > Concentrated Effect > Fortify > Damage on Full Life.
'Born in the Shadows, like te ascendancy~*'
Hey what would be the best corrupt for Kaom's heart? 1+ max res or the simple increased damage one?
"
Deese1127 wrote:
Hey what would be the best corrupt for Kaom's heart? 1+ max res or the simple increased damage one?

+1 max res is the best one and most expensive one ouch
"
totikpo44 wrote:
Hey Torstein, I just crafted (lucky shot!) the following ring:

--------
+16% to Fire and Cold Resistances (implicit)
--------
+20 to maximum Energy Shield
+44 to maximum Mana
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Assassin's Mark on Hit
+51 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------

What do you think I could do with the free slots of gems? Now that I don't need the assasin's Mark. Should I keep using wave of conviction?

Thanks, the build is very fun. I will soon try Sirus.

Nice! :)
Yeah, keep wave. Maybe increase duration for IC.
PSA for Simulacrum

I had struggle to clear from 18 to 20 with Frost Blades. Managed both time to do 19/20 but 20th wave was impossible.
Simple and most stupid solution, swap in lvl 20 Cyclone gem instead of Blade Flurry and clear last 2 waves easy. Completed 20/20 xD Spin to win... 4head
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 26, 2020, 7:16:52 PM
"
PSA for Simulacrum

I had struggle to clear from 18 to 20 with Frost Blades. Managed both time to do 19/20 but 20th wave was impossible.
Simple and most stupid solution, swap in lvl 20 Cyclone gem instead of Blade Flurry and clear last 2 waves easy. Completed 20/20 xD Spin to win... 4head

Thanks for the tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info