3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

If you are looking for stuff to waste money on:
If you can reach 111 int without the need for the belt, remove some max hp passives (or get to like level 99), grab point blank along with the near by jewel node, socket in a Ahuana Glorious Vanity. You now have no need for Soul Tether. You can use some other belt, easy way to swap into HH without losing much, but there's also Torrent's Reclamation for the 20% action speed or Ryslatha's Coil for more physical damage. Might be better belts but I haven't looked at all of them.

I got a helmet with 58 int which puts me at 112, so it's possible, but probably not advisable on helm (it was 10c so nothing lost). It's probably just better to reach it with a combo of int on rings plus catalysts.

Might be dumb to try but if you have a lot of money might as well. I'm going to try it after I sort my rares out better and can get the int to be on my rings.

Another thing is a % damage corrupt on a kaom's.

Edit: Was supposed to be a reply to ESBuildsOnly but apparently the website had other plans. Oh well.
Last edited by bloodglorie on Feb 2, 2021, 3:53:16 PM
I had some spare money so I tried it out. 15 exalts and a few hours later and here's what my build is looking like:

I have a helm with a better life roll and the berserk mod that I'm just a few int away from being able to use. Even so, Ryslatha belt makes up for the lost life on the helmet. I'm also running portal... I don't like portal scrolls.

The damage is significantly better. I'm REALLY melting bosses now at level 95.

Also worth noting: losing soul tether makes it so you need to get an ES helmet so you have enough ES to stay on full life with the overleech for the damage on full life gem to be any good. This presents more INT problems.
Last edited by ESbuildsOnly on Feb 3, 2021, 1:49:08 AM
"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:
I had some spare money so I tried it out. 15 exalts and a few hours later and here's what my build is looking like:

I have a helm with a better life roll and the berserk mod that I'm just a few int away from being able to use. Even so, Ryslatha belt makes up for the lost life on the helmet. I'm also running portal... I don't like portal scrolls.

The damage is significantly better. I'm REALLY melting bosses now at level 95.

Also worth noting: losing soul tether makes it so you need to get an ES helmet so you have enough ES to stay on full life with the overleech for the damage on full life gem to be any good. This presents more INT problems.

played a bit arround with the setup you have and the POB from the first page.

in your build you have 10,37 mil ( i think with the setting i belive it nneds )

Instead of "loosing" 5 points going to point blank. you could take versatility with the 20 int from this node along with a 38+ soul tether we have enough int to not need to get any on equepment and there by loosing up for other modifiers.

also you dont need the accuracy on the ring again opening op for additional modifiers on rings

with the remaining 3 points you can put 1 points into 12% critical strike multiplier at disemboweling 1 point at sword speed and critical strike by blade of cunning. and the last point could go to any number of nodes.

But those 4 points will get you 9,98mil dps and this is without the exstra modifiers you can get becouse you dont need inteligence or accuracy in gear

so you have 1 point and 2 extra modifiers to gain 400k damage or instead of 400k damage gain more defences
i cant kill the breachlords
im looking forward to try this build, looks really good!! but i have a question: can this build run t16 delirium maps? at least 40~60%? thank you!!
Last edited by Batiatus_ on Feb 10, 2021, 9:46:08 PM
"
AreWeReady wrote:
im looking forward to try this build, looks really good!! but i have a question: can this build run t16 delirium maps? at least 40~60%? thank you!!

I have no idea if it compares. But with the current have I can run 2 boss wave 20 simulacrum deathless

Heres the pastebin. https://pastebin.com/F0xnbApN i think i have everything checked correct ( correct me if im wrong )

25mil DPS at the moment

I took poachers mark instead of assassins mark to gain to 20% physical damage from rare and unique monsters and to generate frenzy charges as we scale really well with them
This ment i could loose the frenzy charges on rings and get some better rings.

i choose to take a basalt flask instead of a life flask for the content im doing as i didt need the added life regen from flask. the basalt flask is again for the added defences that i think we need especialy against physical damage ones in lands.

i allso opted for a quatz flask for 10% dodge for attacks and spell hits instead of a diamond flask for the added defence becouse you do no damage if your dead. even tough with diamond flask active adds another 4 milion DPS to 29mil dps.

I think next upgrade might be an Astral plate

stats along the line like this
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
Item sells for much more to vendors
+120 to maximum Life
11% increased maximum Life
+% to Chaos Resistance
Attacks have +x% to Critical Strike Chance
Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

This will loose us 1000HP from 6800 til 5800 but gain us 400 extra energy shield not net loss is 600 hp

But when we get astral we can only remove bandit help from alira and get 2 points we can put into 10% more HP landing with 800Hp less but 550more energy shield only loosing 250 effective hp but gaining 1.5 to 2mil dps depending on crit roll and getting closer to maxing out chaos res.

and the 250 reduces effective life can be even less with better life rolls on astral plate

switching to astral plate gives us an aditional 6 link my plan was to play arround with all the buffs we have and enlightened gem to see if we could squise one of the aspects into the build and still have mana for attack skills.

Down the line perhaps a headhunter but that will take level 100 for points to alocate for 30int node as i dont think with posible to get it on an item.

Crazy build and very fun :) I have now 73 level Berserker and ok
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:

Hey I was thinking of trying this build and seeing your setup, I think I might try it out!
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!

Culling strike on gloves was a huge improvement for the build.
When you use infernal blow on higher tier content rare mobs and high resist mobsoften survived the initial attack and took severel hits to bring down.

With culling everything just goes so much smooter. and i got them for 5EX woop!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info