3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
clopotzica wrote:
any notable changes in Ritual?

No changes at all.
Do you think blade flurry will work in the 10 boss fight? Or is infernal blow sufficient?
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Do you think blade flurry will work in the 10 boss fight? Or is infernal blow sufficient?

Infernal Blow is not enough. BF maybe, i have no idea since i never tried it.
"
Kewrdy wrote:

It's fine. DPS in 10 bosses fight is huge. But you can get oneshot when you're channelling with this skill.
I haven't fully min-maxed this build yet, but I can do 10 bosses pretty easily. I don't know if this build can do the uncharted realms fights. bidding
"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:
I haven't fully min-maxed this build yet, but I can do 10 bosses pretty easily. I don't know if this build can do the uncharted realms fights. bidding

10 bosses doesn't seem that hard tbh. Uncharted realm will be a challenge when your flasks run out.

Let me know how it goes.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 30, 2021, 1:55:56 PM
Might be a while before I try uncharted realms, but I'll report back. I don't know if I can do it, I tried breachlords a while back and got rolled, but I wasn't geared enough for it.

Oh, I'm also using tailwind boots. I didn't see that in the build guide. They feel really, really good. You have enough rares on this build that you can cap your res on all the other items, then just buy tailwind boots with high life and craft on movespeed. Is there a reason why you have that onslaught mod on the boots if I'm using cinderswallow? It doesn't stack, does it?
Elder guardians deathless.

Shaper guardians one easily preventable death to phoenix because I was being impatient.
"
ESbuildsOnly wrote:
Might be a while before I try uncharted realms, but I'll report back. I don't know if I can do it, I tried breachlords a while back and got rolled, but I wasn't geared enough for it.

Oh, I'm also using tailwind boots. I didn't see that in the build guide. They feel really, really good. You have enough rares on this build that you can cap your res on all the other items, then just buy tailwind boots with high life and craft on movespeed. Is there a reason why you have that onslaught mod on the boots if I'm using cinderswallow? It doesn't stack, does it?

It doesn't stack, i forgot to remove it from boots when i added Cinder flask.

You can gear up this char much better. I tried to cut costs so it can be affordable.

It's super affordable. I got lots of money quickly and I can do pretty much any content.

But now what am I doing to do with all this extra money I have laying around? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info