3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Zenoma wrote:
Hi, I was following your build and I was wondering about Infernal Blow / Frosted Blades. On the guide itself you seem to recommend using Infernal, but on your gear/videos you use frosted blades. Is it preferred to use Frosted over Infernal?

Infernal Blow is better.
what a superb build, thx for that, what levels have CwDT and ImmortalCall? in Pob it says all 20 but thats wrong i suppose?
"
Karmoth666 wrote:
what a superb build, thx for that, what levels have CwDT and ImmortalCall? in Pob it says all 20 but thats wrong i suppose?

Lvl 20 is fine, it procs often. It's also needed to be on the high level because of the Assassin's Mark curse.
Hey, thanks so much for this build. This is was my second character in POE, and it really helped me progress so much further in the game.
I can clear up to T15 maps, but I still struggle with T16 sometimes. I was wondering if you could look at my build to see what I could improve on. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/uEZWtGpS
"
DarkinGod wrote:
Hey, thanks so much for this build. This is was my second character in POE, and it really helped me progress so much further in the game.
I can clear up to T15 maps, but I still struggle with T16 sometimes. I was wondering if you could look at my build to see what I could improve on. Thanks!

Ty, im glad you are progressing. :)

This looks pretty decent. What seems to be the problem?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 3, 2021, 7:23:41 AM
"
"
DarkinGod wrote:

I get instantly wrecked by some bosses. Part of it is probably just me getting used to the mechanics of the game, but is there anything that I could do to the build or in general to survive those maps? Also, is Atziri basically impossible because of her built-in reflect?
"
DarkinGod wrote:
"
"
DarkinGod wrote:

I get instantly wrecked by some bosses. Part of it is probably just me getting used to the mechanics of the game, but is there anything that I could do to the build or in general to survive those maps? Also, is Atziri basically impossible because of her built-in reflect?

You have to give me more info. Which bosses, what happens?

Atziri is possible, you just have to be careful not to hit reflective clone.

Mod that can make your life very hard is " %less life recovery rate". This makes your leech barely enough to sustain burn from Oni and you should avoid it.

No leech and reflect mods are not doable.

For the rest it's not a problem. Build is too strong to get rekt instantly by map boss, especially because you can kill them super fast.

You have to give me more info, or record some vid so I can see what you are (not) doing.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 4, 2021, 9:44:45 AM
Build looks awesome, and I'm considering giving it a go as a league starter in 3.13.

I am currently split between this and your Cyclone build.

I have an end-game build in mind that requires Slayer, and I'd love to level up as Duelist to prepare for that build while farming currency.

Do you think this build could be viable as a Duelist? (Well-knowing that I will lose out on same attack speed and damage from Berserker)
And if yes, what ascendancy do you think would be the best choice? Right now I'm thinking Slayer for the 20% cull and overleech?

Thank you for an awesome build guide.
With the extra 10 rage on Crave the slaughter, do you think its worth taking Rite of ruin instead of Aspect of Carnage?
Last edited by jehosaphatman on Jan 13, 2021, 8:06:46 PM
any notable changes in Ritual?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info