Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

Aside from what has already been mentioned the only (Elemental) Ailment that i find sometimes highly problematic is Shock mainly due to how Elemental Ailments interact with Crit making Shock literally a Supercrit Mechanic.

Delve being unrewarding is mainly due to how fucking broken the Monster Damage and their effects can become.
and even being successfull in these Highly dangerous Nodes only grants you a shitload of RNG crap that:
- is mostly useless
- if useful it can be found anywhere else with ease.

for example running Harbinger nodes only to have 95% of the Loot being transmutation and alteration shards you literally get by selling random yellow/blue gear to just any vendor?

Adding in these Random Map Modifiers that are also unchangeable in comparison to maps make certain nodes in that Biome untouchable further reducing the actual felt reward. (like really? it's a Mine not a Map so why these Mods anyways instead of something unique)

Temple being unrewarding is similar to delve in addition that RNG determines which room you go into when entering incursions ontop of not being able to choose otherwise if both changing Variants suck.

it was announced back then as crafting your own loot dungeon while in reality you just do "paint by numbers" while RNG dictates the finished Picture.

and Last but not Least if you do Actually get Somewhat of a "Streak of Luck" in these Content Mechanics i very often run out of Missions to finish the Temple Layout or the Mining Path in the Mine.

and when i get enough Missions to Finish what i started in these Mechanics in like 95% of Cases i already found the stuff i was aiming for in the Maps i had to run to collect new Master Missions.
negating the reward as i already have the stuff needed i was initially aiming for in need of a new Temple layout or Mining Path.

Like either heavily Reduce the RNG impact there or (even better) just remove the Atlas Mission Limit so players can play the Content they Enjoy and not the Content the are enforced to play...
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:
It's shocking at how much people bitch about an amazing free to play game. If you don't like this then fuck off and go play diablo immortal or some other lame bullshit game. All I read is a bunch of people bitching and it's annoying me. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GGG!

Are you implying that simply because the game is f2p it should be immune from any criticism? Sure there are a few people raging but the majority of comments are offering constructive, reasonable criticism. If people don't let GGG know what they want then how can they possibly be expected to develop the game in a way that the majority of the playerbase can enjoy?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
If there are any other problematic mods other than ailments, please let us know and we'll look at those too.

Map Mod: Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield

is for any possible RF build impossible
Last edited by Skyminik on Mar 4, 2020, 4:57:12 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:
It's shocking at how much people bitch about an amazing free to play game. If you don't like this then fuck off and go play diablo immortal or some other lame bullshit game. All I read is a bunch of people bitching and it's annoying me. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GGG!

Are you implying that simply because the game is f2p it should be immune from any criticism? Sure there are a few people raging but the majority of comments are offering constructive, reasonable criticism. If people don't let GGG know what they want then how can they possibly be expected to develop the game in a way that the majority of the playerbase can enjoy?

... and on top of that - every game requires to attract new players. More players = more money for the game development = better content and gaming experience for everyone.
I have seen many opinions (mainly not on this PoE forum) that PoE is off-putting due to its bloated content and unclear mechanics. I enjoy complicated mechanics, but I have to agree that many game elements are still done very untidy. This would be acceptable for an indie game existing few months on the market, but this seems currently very unprofessional and annoying if you know that a game exists 6 years on the market and a developer has built already a business worth more than 100 million dollars, having the Annual Revenue $10-12M. People expect something better and have a right to make comments.
"
Skyminik wrote:
Map Mod: Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield

is for any possible RF build impossible
That's always been the case, though. I think they're looking for cases where a mod that was possible for certain builds becomes impossible with increased mod effect, such as 90% Elemental Ailment avoidance becoming 100%.
Remove reflect please. It is not a challange. Its just a mechanic that one shots your build and force you to reroll maps. Thank you.
"
XeoTech wrote:
Reflect damage is pure toxic cancer waste of time. This is a fossil of an old era. You had your cute little fun with making people die with this pure cheese tactic mod. Get rid of it.

Cannot regenerate Mana/Life/Energy shield is obnoxious toxic cancerous map mod. Complete and total nonsensical cheese mod showing lazy design effort without thinking about repercussions to builds.

All Path of Exile players says "THIS!"
Pog ! ;)
"
RaZeR_90 wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
Reflect damage is pure toxic cancer waste of time. This is a fossil of an old era. You had your cute little fun with making people die with this pure cheese tactic mod. Get rid of it.

Cannot regenerate Mana/Life/Energy shield is obnoxious toxic cancerous map mod. Complete and total nonsensical cheese mod showing lazy design effort without thinking about repercussions to builds.

All Path of Exile players says "THIS!"

Hell no.
Just give us a way to avoid unwanted maps , this "obligation" thing is killing the fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info