Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

"
Josh21112 wrote:
Can anyone give me just 1 reason. 1 reason why removing map supply is good for the community or developers. Just 1 reason please anyone.

This. Nuff said.
Would it be possible to make this game more multiplayer engaging, as now most players run solo.
The rewards from running 3-4 players game are almost non-existent, or even problematic when there is a huge DPS difference between players.

It would a great addition if the game would encourage players to form a party of 2-4 players for more rewards or bonuses.

I hope there is a room for such small change for upcoming league.

Poggers
Nerf HH dont make same mistake like in legion. 10 MODS MAX
Perhaps they can sort out the map drop items that in fact, drop NO maps ( scarab's, specific unique maps that are SUPPOSED to drop maps, hallowed ground for example ) etc
"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf Selfcurse and make HH buff duration unmodifiable!

Please no :c It's such a fucking fun mechanic.
I think i am not the only one that have problem with 1 type of map mods, that has huge fps drop issues and new delirium league gonna be pain,that is any sort of ground effect mods. Why i think they should be removed is that noone cares about them and players ignore and don't see them with saturation of efects that ismade by player and enemies, map clearing is fast, and they don't serve any purpose of just being there. If ggg still want to have ailment effect on player, than better option would be (for example) chance to be ignited on hit. Such way would be easier to see and consume for player, neither having on geound effects that is hardly noticabable.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Mar 4, 2020, 3:49:01 PM
"
pajlatek wrote:
Would it be possible to make this game more multiplayer engaging, as now most players run solo.
The rewards from running 3-4 players game are almost non-existent, or even problematic when there is a huge DPS difference between players.

It would a great addition if the game would encourage players to form a party of 2-4 players for more rewards or bonuses.

I hope there is a room for such small change for upcoming league.

yee mate, i think like you fo since 2014, hope they fix in some sort, but at this point i dont think they will. the only good thing about D3 was just that, a good and funny way to farm together, beside i think they should give an option to have a loot visible only for you and not for the party, i really dont care about what other drops, and i dont want to be jelous if they get a mirror in front of me, and i cannot take it..lol

PLS GGG FIX THIS... MORE QUALITY LESS QUANTITY././ GOOD OVER EVIL
not being able to shape the atlas is was killing the endgame for me and its a god damn awful decision
I still do not understand why GGG is trying to force players to play maps instead of spending time on other content. I play maps few years already. It does not matter if they shuffle all of them and make new Atlas every league. It does not matter if there are some added features like Abyss, Cassia, Metamorph, or new influence types etc. This is still the same mapping. For some people it is boring. I enjoy Delve... but every league something is nerfed there. WHY??
Why farming in Delve is so bad for GGG to nerf areas available for average players? Not everyone is able to go to level 1500+ (due to different reasons). I agree that few leagues ago low Delve was too rewarding in comparison to difficulty and sulphite cost, but now even 300+, 400+, 500+ seems to be not significantly better than low levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info