Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

"
Tinuvar wrote:
I am impressed about all the whining....

+1
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
ok
"
NotRegret wrote:
When the development manifesto is proud that they have made a part of the game easier you know the game is getting less hardcore and more casualized.

Resource management is the whole point of having an item (maps) be limited. Intentionally flooding the player with resources negates this. I feel like the game philosophy is to have something where players zone out and get a sense of progress.

Go get a second job if you wanna be tortured by a corporation for profit. Quit making the game *I* play less fun.

So tired of you tryhard masochists ruining it (or trying) for the rest of us.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"Target-farming Maps and Cartographer's Seals"

almost all t16 was sucks for me in metamorph, bad layout or i just dont like some map. i dont whant run many types of maps when i grind like crazy for hours - thats make me bored. I like run one same map wich i like, thats good for monotone poe gameplay. I guess thats no problem make some new orb,getting through endgame, wich will make a map you choose to be t16 and grant a chance when t16 map drop it will be that map.
So much whine again, and again.
If you guys cant handle change, please stay on D3.

I want this, i want that.
Just play the game, if you guys dont have fun anymore.
Quit, and come next season.

I dont want to farm all t16 map, blablabla
I want to farm 1 map, blablablabla glacier farming so much fun blablabla...

So and if I WANT TO FARM all t16 ?
YOu can buy on bulk if you want to farm the same map over and over.
But remember you are not alone on the game.
Alot of people enjoy the new sistem
So please, stop whine.
Gaming comunity on 2020 is so kappa,kek,kthxbye...
Last edited by Dreamounette on Mar 4, 2020, 12:09:42 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Cartographer's Seals go against the natural progression of your Atlas

So regret orbs go against natural progression of character?
"
nebel wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Cartographer's Seals go against the natural progression of your Atlas

YEP
3.11 : Remove regret orbs. GGG : We don't like that Regret orbs go against the natural progression of your Passive Skill Tree
Last edited by d1rtiq on Mar 4, 2020, 12:12:58 PM
Cancer: reflect, no regen/leech.

1. ggg keeping those means they explicitly support cancer.
2. There is no reason for damage over time to not be reflected too - reflected damage over time.
make winter orb great again!
no, just make it playable
"
nebel wrote:
Orbs of Regret let you reallocate a limited resource. When you respec a passive node, it's usually not because that node is somehow harmful for your character, but because the point is better spent elsewhere. This is not analogous to the Atlas, where you can complete as many maps as you'd like.

As for target farming, you can unsocket Watchstones so that only one region has all four, so that any T14+ map is guaranteed to be in that region. Maybe not as good as eliminating all other drops, but it at least lets you concentrate on a few map types and eliminate the ones you really don't want to run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info