[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

Hi, like your build with minor investment has great clear speed.
My question is to remove the spell totem support gem , I saw boots with Speel totem support and Fortify what do you think investing in such boots and add to wither increased area effect lets say? and is Fortify good for us ?

Sorry if this was asked just post the link to that question :D , thank you
Last edited by raptorsm on Apr 24, 2020, 12:48:41 AM
"
raptorsm wrote:
Hi, like your build with minor investment has great clear speed.
My question is to remove the spell totem support gem , I saw boots with Speel totem support and Fortify what do you think investing in such boots and add to wither increased area effect lets say? and is Fortify good for us ?

Sorry if this was asked just post the link to that question :D , thank you

The modifier with Spell Totem doesn't take up a prefix, so you can get something like that for some more convenience. On the other hand, these totems are usually used against single targets, so I'm not sure if increased area is that useful.

Fortify Support can grant you the buff only with your melee hits, so isn't useful at all.
i'm doing all content, 8.3k es. shaper dps 1.4m. but i realy don't know why to use aspect of spider, any realy good reason to use this ? if u don't use this can be realy "cheap" to build this with only 3 auras.

why exactly aspect of spider do?

i'm sry for my bad english.
What is the minimal ES we should have before converting to CI?
"You can alt spam for +2, with a second useful Prefix. If you Regal a SUFFIX, you’ll want to craft “Cannot Roll Attack Mods” for a guaranteed +1 All Gems slam. If you Regal a PREFIX, you’ll want to roll again."

If I alt spam +2 and manage to get a SUFFIX before regal, then regal a PREFIX, does this method still work?

This is what i came up with this season, gearwise. Im especially proud of the amulet, since I slammed int and malevolence on a dual gem base in only about 50-70ex.

I also use a 3passives voices leading to 3x 6passives CDOT Medium Clusters with 3x Vile Invigoration, 2x Eternal Suffering and 1x Eldritch Inspiration (cdotm is rare on the tree, and the amounts you get here are insane) leading to 2x 2passives ES Small Cluster Jewels with 2x Energy From Naught and Stats/Resists. I believe this is the optimal use of cluster jewels and the new notables this season, but beware, its rather expensive. Total about 300ex in this char. I can't even put a value on the amulet tbh. All paired with a malevolence/discipline watchers eye. Got my CA to level32, awakened arrow nova is lvl10, which is quite insane. Asenaths have been used earlier, but since the dmg went through the roof, temp chains is not really needed anymore, i prefer more damage.

This build has been financed by several voices drops (7/5) and one double clarity Watchers Eye drop.

Dmgwise, PoB shows around 1.7m for Arrow Nova and close to 4m with conc effect with 9.5k ES. Phasing Sirus A8 in basically no time, can clear T16 100% Delir maps, not deathless tho, insane clear speed with arrow nova. All in all a very likable build!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gygp5Xb4

Only 1 downside:
Gem swapping is effing annoying and can't be avoided before you can increase your damage to a certain level - no way around it before that. Other than that, really nice build, thanks brittleknee!
Last edited by nfin1te on Apr 29, 2020, 11:59:00 AM
Wow, that's really nice items on the build especially amulet where bow is also nice and with the scaling.

However I am really struggling on A8 Sirius and/or Kosis on 100% dell maps, other bosses are done quite easy with UE deathless etc.

with auras in place I've 8,6k Es but single target damage is twice less 1,7 Mio shows in poe ninja, although in game shows 1,6 Mio.
How to kill Sirius as it takes really long time for me to get it done.

Not sure how to do a Pob code, but url to the build to poe ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/lhasapower/SagitarriusL?i=18&search=class%3DTrickster%26skill%3DCaustic-Arrow%26keystone%3DChaos-Inoculation

Many thanks for advices. On Sirius I put Soul - Strike instead of crafted quiver.
Finally, do you have clarity and pride active same at the time as I cannot put those two at the same moment due to mana reservation.
Funny, you're my below "neighbour" on poe ninja, hi :)

I imported your build into pob, doesnt seem bad honestly.

Differences i noticed:
- you spend more points on less mana reservation, i only use the -4% on top near CI
- i only have about 210 mana free, but thats plenty. I have lots of mana regen and clarity on level1 (dont level it, increases mana reservation) - combine it with disc, malevolence and lvl4 enlighten and it works, i basically never run out of mana
- im not sure about the "lost" points leading to corruption. its only chaos dmg, it does not do that much. i anointed corruption, since no 2nd curse is needed and saved the points for clusters
- pride? why do you use pride? do you mean flesh and stone? i dont use that, imho its not needed.
- ias enchant on boots is useless for ca

You can export pob code via the import/export function of pob, there is an additional button "share with pastebin". Make also sure to use localidentitys latest pob fork.
Last edited by nfin1te on May 1, 2020, 5:52:15 AM
"
XLEROLERO wrote:
i'm doing all content, 8.3k es. shaper dps 1.4m. but i realy don't know why to use aspect of spider, any realy good reason to use this ? if u don't use this can be realy "cheap" to build this with only 3 auras.

why exactly aspect of spider do?

i'm sry for my bad english.

It reduces movement speed of affected enemies and increases any damage they take by up to 15%, so it's a both defensive and offensive tool. Pretty effective for its reservation cost. It's up to you where you set up your budget - if it works good enough for you, that's great.

"
TrexlerGunner wrote:
What is the minimal ES we should have before converting to CI?

I try to follow the rule 5k for T1 maps and 400 for each tier up, but treat it roughly. Some players are doing fine with 6-7k.

"
Kév wrote:
"You can alt spam for +2, with a second useful Prefix. If you Regal a SUFFIX, you’ll want to craft “Cannot Roll Attack Mods” for a guaranteed +1 All Gems slam. If you Regal a PREFIX, you’ll want to roll again."

If I alt spam +2 and manage to get a SUFFIX before regal, then regal a PREFIX, does this method still work?

I believe that's the case you should roll again. The point is you need to have 3 suffixes on the bow for a slam to be guaranteed.
"
Funny, you're my below "neighbour" on poe ninja, hi :)

I imported your build into pob, doesnt seem bad honestly.

Differences i noticed:
- you spend more points on less mana reservation, i only use the -4% on top near CI
- i only have about 210 mana free, but thats plenty. I have lots of mana regen and clarity on level1 (dont level it, increases mana reservation) - combine it with disc, malevolence and lvl4 enlighten and it works, i basically never run out of mana
- im not sure about the "lost" points leading to corruption. its only chaos dmg, it does not do that much. i anointed corruption, since no 2nd curse is needed and saved the points for clusters
- pride? why do you use pride? do you mean flesh and stone? i dont use that, imho its not needed.
- ias enchant on boots is useless for ca

You can export pob code via the import/export function of pob, there is an additional button "share with pastebin". Make also sure to use localidentitys latest pob fork.

Hi neighbour. Will use couple advices and have managed to kill AW8 Sirius first time and to be honest it was just a skill issue, not a dps. Currently crafting bow with faceted as well as might invest to voices, but with three passives its 100 ex which is quite a lot.

quick question regarding amulet. If i get chaos + dex all skils +1 on base with alterations, what is the best way to hit maleovelence reduced t1? should i use awakeners orb or try to slam hunter exalted on hunter base?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info