[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

"
WhyShouldI wrote:
Hi, I'm having a problem where my Curse on hit link on the body doesn't trigger, what am I missing ?

Not sure if it's about the setup I see currently, but problems like that usually are related to skills being disabled when they have more than one trigger condition. Your Mirage Archer cannot apply curses because of Curse On Hit Support mechanics.

"
Could someone help me out with what i need to upgrade first to help my single target? I just spent 10 minutes trying to kill Constrictor. It's painful. Thanks.

Probably the bow, 40% to chaos DoT multiplier can be significant. Maybe you can at least use some weapon swap for Culling Strike.
Still working in Heist? (3.12)
I'm also interested in if that build still works as well it did in harvest.

As far I can see there were no basically changes but I'm wondering if I can get enough damage for proper and smooth gameplay in Heist league without the insane crafting options harvest provided. I'm asking that because I play on SSFHC so no trading options.
I got soul strike, bated breath and witchfire brew so far and am not planning to farm uber elder or Sirus with this char, just hitting level 100 so the priority is clearspeed
"
I'm also interested in if that build still works as well it did in harvest.

As far I can see there were no basically changes but I'm wondering if I can get enough damage for proper and smooth gameplay in Heist league without the insane crafting options harvest provided. I'm asking that because I play on SSFHC so no trading options.
I got soul strike, bated breath and witchfire brew so far and am not planning to farm uber elder or Sirus with this char, just hitting level 100 so the priority is clearspeed

Naturally it will be harder to optimize damage/defence in ssf compared to a trade league, but originally the build was put together before Harvest crafting or cluster jewels and sounds like you got a good base of uniques. If not the gloves, maybe you can get Asenath's Chant and use it with Soulrend to help the clear, but I think Arrow Nova Support can provide enough of it anyway.

You can find the continued version of the guide here.
Last edited by Xayazi on Oct 5, 2020, 1:01:33 PM
Hi
I find your new version of build on www.poe-vault.com but all your links of build on pastebin are broken when try import them.
Please check them please.

Your build look very interesting to me.

Mbell
Last edited by mbell42 on Dec 21, 2020, 10:22:14 AM
"
mbell42 wrote:
Hi
I find your new version of build on www.poe-vault.com but all your links of build on pastebin are broken when try import them.
Please check them please.

Your build look very interesting to me.

Mbell

All links work fine for me, are you sure you're using the community fork of Path of Building?
So we got gutted but is this still viable or now should we hop to another build?
"
So we got gutted but is this still viable or now should we hop to another build?

We're not gutted. Moderately invested damage went from 3.2M to 3.02M, you'll get to keep most of your millions.

Thread of Hope to pick up Phase Acro can be a nice solution for those more defensively-minded. There's plenty of points that can be moved around to accommodate it.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
any updates for 3.13?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info