[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

"
lhasapower wrote:

quick question regarding amulet. If i get chaos + dex all skils +1 on base with alterations, what is the best way to hit maleovelence reduced t1? should i use awakeners orb or try to slam hunter exalted on hunter base?

You cant slam influenced items with conqueror orbs. Only without influence. Catalysts help weighting slams aswell.

I did it this way:
+1 Chaos/dex are prefixes, Malevolence a suffix, so i had a cleaned base with only those 2 mods, so i crafted a random 3rd prefix on bench, slammed 2 times (2ex) and prayed. No luck? Craft prefixes cant be changed (2ex), scour and retry. Hit Int and Malevolence, crafted ES, really can't complain.

I'm currently experimenting with a quite nice megalomaniac:

Tempered Arrowheads
Bow Skills have +10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Bow Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration
10% increased Duration of Ailments inflicted while wielding a Bow

Eye to Eye
25% increased Projectile Damage
35% increased Projectile Damage with Hits against Nearby Enemies
(Applies to CA Dot!)

Unspeakable gifts
Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
(kinda miss that from asenaths)

New beta PoB with a megalomaniac incorporated, not sure yet if better: https://pastebin.com/nVHJZwjC

PoB shows less damage, but i noticed the megalomaniac doesn't appear to be included in the calcs, so i guess thats the reason.
Last edited by nfin1te on May 1, 2020, 1:55:10 PM
So which guide is better? Just seen that Brittleknee has two Caustic arrow builds.
"
NLe wrote:
So which guide is better? Just seen that Brittleknee has two Caustic arrow builds.

There is only one guide, maybe on different sites, but only 1 guide.
"
nfin1te wrote:
"
NLe wrote:

Yep. You are right. I had just woken up and... yea lol

Edit: how does this build feel mapping before you get the gloves?
Last edited by NLe on May 2, 2020, 3:53:33 PM
How do we fit cluster jewels in CI version? Do we skip them altogether? Couldn't find it on PoB.
"
KodiakTheBard wrote:
How do we fit cluster jewels in CI version? Do we skip them altogether? Couldn't find it on PoB.

There are just a few passives mentioned by bk in the OP, you can do your own thing from there, cluster jewels are way too individual.

Here's my take on clusters in that build: https://pastebin.com/649Ynb2f

Trying a new megalomaniac:

Eye to Eye
25% increased Projectile Damage
35% increased Projectile Damage with Hits against Nearby Enemies
(Applies to CA Dot!)

Brush with Death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Wicked Pall
35% increased Chaos Damage
20% increased Skill Effect Duration

The explosions from unspeakable gifts didn't do that much, so i left it out again.
Last edited by nfin1te on May 3, 2020, 5:43:51 AM
"
nfin1te wrote:
"
NLe wrote:

As BK's mod I can assure that any copies on other sites are not authorized. The are various rip-offs unfortunately.
Last edited by Xayazi on May 3, 2020, 11:38:54 PM
"
nfin1te wrote:
I did it this way:
+1 Chaos/dex are prefixes, Malevolence a suffix, so i had a cleaned base with only those 2 mods, so i crafted a random 3rd prefix on bench, slammed 2 times (2ex) and prayed. No luck? Craft prefixes cant be changed (2ex), scour and retry. Hit Int and Malevolence, crafted ES, really can't complain.

How did u get that base with +2?
alt spamming + regal + annul or fossil crafting?
"
siiik wrote:
"
nfin1te wrote:
I did it this way:

How did u get that base with +2?
alt spamming + regal + annul or fossil crafting?

Was casually chaos spamming another base, since both mods are weighted quite rare (200 and 250 i think) i didn't expect anything, but yeah ofc, I rolled over it (No guarantee for success, probably annuls needed, but still wtf). After that, I had the option to throw my computer out of the window or buy a cleaned base for 40ex. I went for the latter.

If you do it yourself i probably would go for alt regal, but expect a LOT of tries.
How does this build feel in simulacrums?

Mainly those last few waves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info