[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

What do you think about Cold Snap with COH set up?
Thanks again for this build, I'm having fun with it :) I changed some things based on poe ninja, I still need to change my helmet and some stuff, but I'm hoping to reach at least 31 challenges for the first time :) Have a good day!
A question: Why +2 socketed bow gems instead of +2 socketed support gems?
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
Drexxon wrote:
What do you think about Cold Snap with COH set up?

I hadn't thought of it. If it works for you, go for it! I think I'd personally stick to Ensnarrow/Frenzy but chilled ground is neat and if the frenzies are consistent, then definitely sounds more than plausible.

"
MadHatterAbi wrote:
Thanks again for this build, I'm having fun with it :) I changed some things based on poe ninja, I still need to change my helmet and some stuff, but I'm hoping to reach at least 31 challenges for the first time :) Have a good day!

I'm glad you liked it! Good luck with your challenges! You can do it!

"
namikazemaru wrote:

Initially, the +2/+1 Bows is far easier to reliably acquire. +2 Support bows require the Multimod Recipe (still have to have cdot multi) and the +2 Catarina unlock. Not nearly as SSF/Leaguestart friendly.

+2 support is an acceptable bridge to faceted or for those wanting a little bit more as resources and funds, even crafts are available.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Last edited by brittleknee on Apr 11, 2020, 9:07:54 PM
"
brittleknee wrote:

"
namikazemaru wrote:

Initially, the +2/+1 Bows is far easier to reliably acquire. +2 Support bows require the Multimod Recipe (still have to have cdot multi) and the +2 Catarina unlock. Not nearly as SSF/Leaguestart friendly.

+2 support is an acceptable bridge to faceted or for those wanting a little bit more as resources and funds, even crafts are available.

I see. Just wondering, because the price for those items are nearly the same in HC. More or less.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
I swear I've used corroded+metal+jagged**20 times
And I still haven't rolled +3 bow
Just bad luck? Lol

What are the best option for cluster jewels?
Only found the large one yet,(unholy grace and wicked pall) I think I'm gonna go for the medium next with chaos multiplier.

Last edited by Jonte_84 on Apr 12, 2020, 3:36:43 AM

Crafted this bow today, still leveling the as MoM. I was wondering if it is good enough to do all content with it or should I try to anull of the onslaught and craft Chaos DoT or leave it as it is? Maybe sell this one and get a new base?
"
antonio99vas wrote:

Crafted this bow today, still leveling the as MoM. I was wondering if it is good enough to do all content with it or should I try to anull of the onslaught and craft Chaos DoT or leave it as it is? Maybe sell this one and get a new base?

Anything will die, just a matter of how long it'll take. If you have a lot of ES you can make a lot of mistakes in all content and kill everything eventually. You'll be missing out on like 10-15% of your damage without the mod though depending on what the rest of your setup looks like.
So if I have asenaths gloves giving temp chains, then having ensnaring arrow give enfeeble and despair doesn't only enfeeble or despair trigger and not both, since the Whispers of doom node only give 1 additional curse
Asking cuz I only see enfeeble and temp chains so wanna make sure I'm not blind
"
THE_CARRY wrote:
So if I have asenaths gloves giving temp chains, then having ensnaring arrow give enfeeble and despair doesn't only enfeeble or despair trigger and not both, since the Whispers of doom node only give 1 additional curse
Asking cuz I only see enfeeble and temp chains so wanna make sure I'm not blind

Wondering the same thing.

Edit: Forget it. Guess it is the Awakened Curse on Hit. Knew I should have kept that.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Apr 23, 2020, 9:28:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info