0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

"
Naazgul wrote:
"
FILM wrote:
The real question is will the alternate art demigod eventually have an alternate 3d art. If so, that will certainly be a fetch item for collectors.

Quit trying to make fetch happen.

beat me to it. lol
wow GGG you guys are just amazing :))))) cant wait for this patch
"
geradon wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Aside from Chris, I'm the first person with alpha access posting in this thread. I think everyone on alpha just had their collective brains exploded by the new supports, and I'm just the first to recover.

You guys are going to love 0.10.5, I guaran-fucking-tee it.
So many new builds, so little time...

i'm too absolutely impressed by the new features which doesn't happen that often :)
much exited to start testing them after i finished work.

"
pneuma wrote:

so true.

No matter how much we hype this patch up, I don't think anyone without access realizes how much of a game changer it'll be.

Sure it doesn't solve all the problems in the world, but it definitely brings a lot to the table... Much more than any of the weekly content patches yet.

So excited to see the class subforums explode!
same name in-game
I hope the 2 melee support gems includes an 'Armor Penetration' gem, sorely needed. With the other one being a defensive support that reduces monster damage done in some way.
"
pneuma wrote:
Aside from Chris, I'm the first person with alpha access posting in this thread. I think everyone on alpha just had their collective brains exploded by the new supports, and I'm just the first to recover.

Is there any chance that you could elaborate some? :)
Kripp also mentioned something along those lines about what is to come, but stopped at "teasing" us :(

I could bribe you also..! :)
"
iao wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

i'm too absolutely impressed by the new features which doesn't happen that often :)
much exited to start testing them after i finished work.

"
pneuma wrote:

so true.

No matter how much we hype this patch up, I don't think anyone without access realizes how much of a game changer it'll be.

Sure it doesn't solve all the problems in the world, but it definitely brings a lot to the table... Much more than any of the weekly content patches yet.

So excited to see the class subforums explode!

I realize that you guys can't give any details on the actual stuff being added

but could you give us a hint as to what we should watch out for as we level in certain ways to avoid trouble later. I don't want to have to reroll again so soon (just got my latest character to 40).

Basically, what are you alpha testers doing (or not doing) on the live servers in preparation for the patch? without telling us whats coming.

IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
Reiv_Corvus wrote:
I hope the 2 melee support gems includes an 'Armor Penetration' gem, sorely needed. With the other one being a defensive support that reduces monster damage done in some way.

But physical damage has armor penetration built in... You just need more of it per hit.
same name in-game
oh wow this is really cool! loving the updates.. PLEASE MAKE THE GAME RUN SMOOTHER! THANK YOU that is all ;p
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Pracis wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Is there any chance that you could elaborate some? :)
Kripp also mentioned something along those lines about what is to come, but stopped at "teasing" us :(

I could bribe you also..! :)

+ ∞∞∞∞∞
IGN Asdfninja

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info