0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

I think one of the support gems (IMO) will be like Chain, but for Non-AOE Melee Attacks.

For example: Glacier Hammer can now hit 2-3 extra targets that are in melee range of your current target, but for 30-50% reduced damage and 30-50% extra cost.

This will make more melee abilities as good as EK, FP, and LA.
Just a guess

1. Return damage support gem
2. Vacuum like support gem
nice melle gems!

Nice ggg
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Good job guys!!!!!!!!! New support gems sound awesome :D
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
I hope those melee gems finally benefit melee a lot.
IGN: Seze
Last edited by _Seze_ on Mar 22, 2013, 11:16:17 AM
Just two things:
-Don't take the loudmouths in the forums for a big chunk of players, most, like me, are just tired of arguing the misled and ignorant cries for change. Not that there aren't legit suggestions to change gameplay but most of it comes from people wanting this game to be like another game or are simply unsatisfied by the heavy RNG factor of this game.

-My one big suggestion is turning the weekly patch schedule into a biweekly one. Have alternating content and polish patches. Right now, new things come too fast to properly test and balance, you might test them internally with premade characters but that can't compete with thousands of different and sometimes quirky builds people will try out with new skills/gems. Take your time fixing and perfecting the content that is there and that has been recently introduced. As you say yourself, patch schedule has been hectic. Please don't rush development, it will only hurt the game in the long run. I'm here for the quality, not the quantity. (spent more than 200$ so far)
... is not a troll
I cant wait for the new support gem !
Please time, run fast !
"
I expect to have the community Q&A answers posted by Friday. I'm sorry about the delay answering those, this patch schedule has been completely hectic.

WHERE'S MY Q&A!? Friday almost over! Been waiting all day long :( hope you have some time for us Chris! Can't wait to check it out!!!!
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
I expect to have the community Q&A answers posted by Friday. I'm sorry about the delay answering those, this patch schedule has been completely hectic.

WHERE'S MY Q&A!? Friday almost over! Been waiting all day long :( hope you have some time for us Chris! Can't wait to check it out!!!!

yes please
PoE-D3-WoW-Tribes:Ascend-Minecraft-SC2-TES(O) <3
I am but a boulder in the tide...
I wonder where's the increase in the maps drop chance.
Tonight we did 6 maps lvl70-71 (all rare and high quality, with Quantity always over 50%) and we picked ZERO maps. We cant continue the journey because no one had more maps to play. Just some trash lvl66-67 maps wich doesnt give XP at all.

I hope that you really increase the drop chance in higher maps, and also try make the drops with same lvl or higher please.

Its sad enough to do a lot map runs lvl70-74 and the only map u pick in the whole day is a lvl67.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info