0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

I'm happy about the next patch !!
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
Melee Lives!
What is up with the incredibly stressful patch schedule? I'm sure many players as well as myself are happy about the rate at which you guys put out content but why weekly? It seems like you guys have put yourselves into an unnecessary stressful schedule and I worry you guys will be burnt out.
Last edited by SixtySevenFrogs on Mar 19, 2013, 11:43:44 PM
"
FILM wrote:
The real question is will the alternate art demigod eventually have an alternate 3d art. If so, that will certainly be a fetch item for collectors.

I believe it will, eventually.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
What is up with the incredibly stressful patch schedule? I'm sure many players as well as myself are happy about the rate at which you guys put out content but why weekly? It seems like you guys have put yourselves into an unnecessary stressful schedule.

It turns out there's actually a way to make the stressful patch schedule even more stressful! By reading the 0.10.4 patch notes feedback thread :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Great~~ u guys r really hardcore game-dev
unlike some B company
I did made a little support to u guys, but I hope I have more option to purchase with my microtransaction.
"
Chris wrote:
"
What is up with the incredibly stressful patch schedule? I'm sure many players as well as myself are happy about the rate at which you guys put out content but why weekly? It seems like you guys have put yourselves into an unnecessary stressful schedule.

It turns out there's actually a way to make the stressful patch schedule even more stressful! By reading the 0.10.4 patch notes feedback thread :P

Ive been fairly critical about your weekly patches but i must say taht even you will go with two-weeks or three-weeks schedule it will be just fine. And patches will be more satisfactory for the community.

Even with monthly patches there is only one online game on the market that is capable of doing this - Guild Wars 2 ant they have 300 ppl team or smth like that.

I fully support slower but more focused on fixing gamesystems patch schedule. For me (i play plenty but im far from nolife... i may say that im 'average' (not casual but not nolife) gamer) this game atm have more than enough content.

Also rule "more mechanic fixing - less content" should apply to items too imho. I for example instead 4 new uniques each week would love to see some new affixes on items or new item art from time to time for overall spicing up item systems.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 19, 2013, 11:52:25 PM
Thanks, I appreciate all the hard work. I should purchase some new micro transactions :-)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"Two of these specifically augment melee skills and can be used to create some devastating character builds." ~ i wonder!!!!! support gem for melee attack range ??
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
nice

new support gems >> new skills :)

this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info