0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

Keep up the awesome work GGG, seeing some real cool updates, pretty keen to play some poe in the weekend :)
:) =)
Cool, I hope those supporters can be of use for my brand new cyclone shadow :)
I would really love it if you guys could try to implement some in game artwork for the unique's while you are patching. It kinda makes the whole experience of getting/using unique's more enjoyable if you get a custom look to your armor, helm, shield or weapon =)

Otherwise: Loving the game and the patches coming out! Just wish I had time to play more =)
IGN: KingGuts
Last edited by sjulven on Mar 20, 2013, 2:48:54 AM
3 new support gems on the same week as bioshock infinite?.....
twitter: LeonoftheChan
3 new support gems huh..

I wonder if one of them is a +1/2 skill gem? the purity nerf MUST point to that as we can't get +3 to skills as an affix.

I'll have to save my exalteds, I'll save up for a 6link just in case.
some feedback about Cyclone adjustments

-the skill continues to desync like crazy and this is very serious
-the skill can be used now, as a single target thanks to reduced minimal travel range, but eats a lot more mana than before ( i guess its balanced that way)
-after the patch my char get stuck on the mobs( and not only) all the time when i try to channel the skill( hold the skill button on specific monster) , which causes two effects:
a) get helpless in the middle of the mobs pack
b) eats mana like crazy, because it didnt end where i aimed for

Overall it would be an improvement, but that stuck new glitch make it close to unplayable.
IMO it should be fixed, because i doubt its intentional.
And once again no gender customization, tt :D New melee effects without an ability to make good female melee build. Irony.
"
Chris wrote:
"
What is up with the incredibly stressful patch schedule? I'm sure many players as well as myself are happy about the rate at which you guys put out content but why weekly? It seems like you guys have put yourselves into an unnecessary stressful schedule.

It turns out there's actually a way to make the stressful patch schedule even more stressful! By reading the 0.10.4 patch notes feedback thread :P

Thank you so much for this wonderful game Chris, I wish you and GGG nothing but success in the future. I am happy that GGG has a weekly patch schedule in the early days of open beta, even if parts of the community disagree with the changes that are fostered in. I for one support you executing your grand vision, whatever that may be!

Good work guy.... This game Surclassed all game in this class ... real successor of diablo 2 ... :D :D :D :D !!!!! I love you guys !!!!!
Thank you GGG for the update. I still can't believe how active you guys are!

Finally a company worth supporting. Keep up the good work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info