0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

"
KarraKurri wrote:
Also rule "more mechanic fixing - less content" should apply to items too imho. I for example instead 4 new uniques each week would love to see some new affixes on items or new item art from time to time for overall spicing up item systems.

That is MUCH more difficult and time consuming. Probably not even a monthly schedule would do new art and affixes right.

That stuff takes a lot more work than people realize. You can't just switch things out of patches like that by saying do X instead of Y.

I'm sure there are people working on the things you mention, it just takes longer to work out and balance and in the case of art, there's a lot of modeling and testing.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

"
Discipol wrote:
I want armor penetration support gem AND ranged physical damage increase gem, dammit! :D hope the third mystery support gem is one of those.

So I am not the only one that thought of these two support gems. :D
Looking forward to next patch! XD
I'm really getting into this game and considering making my first melee character. It's perfect timing. Thanks again for these content updates. It keeps things very interesting!
Pretty bummed about ladder season prizes.... takes me blood and tears to maintain my top100 position and it's by no means low one, it's already 100+ points. For top20 you not only need to be top player but top when it comes to dedication.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
I'm still waiting for that Extra Gore Microtransaction Chris!
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
yesssss melee support gems!!!!!
Chris, just wanted to congrats for the hard work, very agile development, spot on updates and great dedication. I have very little to no time to play, but I can see a growing trust in your team, while a lot of giants are disappointing gamers these days.

You have got great chyance to establish a name for the future, if touch the right spheres.
Last edited by onetyper on Mar 20, 2013, 6:22:40 PM
How many times do all you "desynch noobs" need to be told that it IS being worked on. You guys think its something that can be fixed in 7 days....christ..if it was do you think it would still exist?

New content and desync work can be done concurrently:

con·cur·rent: adj, Happening at the same time as something else.

Stop talking to GGG like they are babies and enjoy the new content..Desynch will be improved WHEN its improved.
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
more bells and whistles... but 0 optimization, fps spike -,-
You guys are awesome. Loving the content every week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info