0.10.4 Patch Notes

I'm not sure I quite like the distance you have to be to a boss when it's killed now to calculate a player.. especially for fairly weak on health ranged characters..

also, I want at least the NAME on items that drops brought back, right now if something drops and you are in the party where several characters are not near enough to see if the item is theirs or not, there is no way to tell WHO the item dropped for..it is nothing but a source of problems at the moment. That or it should at the end of the timer become available for anyone to pick up BUT still be tagged with the original intended persons name...
generally dangerous
"
Chypre wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:
I prefer playing solo, so for me, to not break the rules, would multilog several clients and manually bring in all my little alts into the cavern of anger one by one, go kill merveil get all my alteration shards, etc.

Lets just put it right out there, THIS IS THE ONLY VIABLE WAY FOR A SOLO PLAYER TO COMPETE IN THE MARKET. Some who have gotten far enough even multilog low level maps.

Without doing this, plus the nerf to the chaos recipe I have zero ways of actually acquiring currency and progressing.

The only solution to me is to bring solo drops up to the same as 3 people parties and never get increases for more players.

Want to team up and rush our newbies through together so we can start multiboxing?

I'm not going to even hang my hopes on GGG immediately fixing this error. I will just start copying the multibox exploiters. They are clearly still making 3 times what I was farming legit and with no hassles I had.

There is absolutely nothing to do now except play maps or farm solo with drastically lower drop rates.

They'll just find another way to nerf us.
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:

Well, then they would actually be fixing the real problem. I like this game and think GGG is doing good stuff, but they definitely still make mistakes. If all the fanboys are cheering, "YAY multibox is nerfed for good" and they believe this, but obviously it is still happening, then I guess I have no choice.

If they don't immediately revert this nerf and start tackling the working exploit, then they probably won't any time soon. It really won't take long to get some characters through normal. Since my solo farming is now 1/6th as slow, I guess it is worth it to start the process.
"
philosoaper wrote:
there is no way to tell WHO the item dropped for..

please discuss the patch content, for loot there is a separate thread.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Someone got level 20 purity to make a test with the new patch?

Level 20 Purity Without innerforce = 4% All elem
Level 23 Purity ( +lvl gem item ) without innerforce = 5% All elem
Level 20 Purity + Innerforce = 4% or 5% ?

Need to know if the level 20 purity + innerforce still give you +5% all elem please

Thanks you
"
Nixlplix wrote:
Hey does anyone know if the books can be put in the stash to be used by other characters? I know it says they aren't tradable, but storable isn't the same thing.

From the 0.10.4 Teaser Announcement:
"[...]There is no way to abuse these items to get more than the right number of points from each. They cannot be transferred to other characters."

"
Mageofsin wrote:
Well done GGG :)

Edit: Skill book is a bit annoying, whats happens if you have a full inventory?

I am guessing the books will show up in a trade window and not automatically added to your inventory.
Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
"
Chris wrote:

The vendor looks in your first eight stash tabs for currency items when you're shopping. We have fixed it so that these are now your leftmost eight tabs.

probably means the game identified "the first 8" tabs by their original number before?

and wasn't there a bug where you had to activate the stash tab containing your orbs before you could purchase at the trader?

"
Chypre wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:

Well, then they would actually be fixing the real problem. I like this game and think GGG is doing good stuff, but they definitely still make mistakes. If all the fanboys are cheering, "YAY multibox is nerfed for good" and they believe this, but obviously it is still happening, then I guess I have no choice.

If they don't immediately revert this nerf and start tackling the working exploit, then they probably won't any time soon. It really won't take long to get some characters through normal. Since my solo farming is now 1/6th as slow, I guess it is worth it to start the process.

I'm just gonna take a break until this summer, probably need it anyway, been slacking off in college lololz

I'm waiting on improvements to solo play and the map system. Overall I do like the game, easily put in over a 1000 hours since last June.

Just not happy with the current state of the game.
S L O W E R
"
Chypre wrote:

If all the fanboys are cheering, "YAY multibox is nerfed for good" and they believe this, but obviously it is still happening, then I guess I have no choice.

ggg's stance on unwanted things in the game was always to not make them impossible but unattractive.
if this patch doesn't prevent multiboxing on a larger scale i would recommend in a next step to bind loot drops quantity to the amount of players actually doing damage to monsters in a certain area but double the quantity :) (didn't hear this last one for a long time)
Awesome patch. I like almost every single change here and understand why you change the drop system. Nice effort to avoid "exploits" and those greedy people multiboxing. First was the change in recipes and now this. I absolutely love it, no need for botting/multiboxers farming low level areas and being more $$$$ than guys doing maps. Keep the good work!!!

I also like the skills changes, specially cyclone ones. New skill looks kinda interesting. And love the new helm design, awesome.

Thanks

IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 20, 2013, 8:37:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info